Chapter 1

Chapter 1 (Anastasia a.k.a Ana's POV)

I expected to sleep all day on Saturday but what I didn't expect was for my two bestfriends Adriana and Lisa to burst into my room screaming like maniacs. I think this is a good enough reason to take their keys away. To make matters worst they started jumping up and down screaming my name. I groaned and sat up mumbling "Adriana and Lisa would you two shut up already i want to get back to sleep." I attempted to go back to sleep when both of them each got one of my arms and started tugging.

In unison they both said "Noo, noo,noo its shopping time." I stare at them wondering why they want to go shopping so being the curious person i am i said "What for?" They both look at each other and then back at me smirking. Ohh noo that look is never good. Lisa then says "For Blake's big birthday bash ofcoursee!!!" Recovering from Lisa's high pitched screaming i started to think why they would drag me along I mean im the nerd who gets Straight A's and barely have a social life. I keep to myself and my friends and in return i never get bothered with. I always wonder why Adriana and Lisa even like to talk and hang with me i mean they are the co-captains on the cheer squad.

Adriana brings me back to reality when she says "Because you are an amazing and most sweetest person i know and even though you we are all rich you are similar to us because you dont act like a spoil bitch. Also, girl you know you are smoking hot im still not sure why you wont join the cheer squad with us"

I stare at her confused wondering how on earth she read my mind when she says "You were talking out loud again." Awww man why do i keep doing that i need to learn to keep my thoughts inside my head. "Ohhh" is all i manage to say. Lisa then says " Alright Ana get your lazyy ass up and get dressed because we have some major shopping to do." I look at them and say "No im not going to Blake's party." Then they just stare at me like ive grown two heads. Lisa then says "Ana look you are drop dead gorgeous and a blast to be around. You are always doing great in school or just stay at home doing nothing, but all i know is that you deserve some fun in your life and what better way to do it then going to one of the best parties of the year."

I start process her words and I really think about it and sadly shes right. I might as well make the most of my life even if it is in just this one day so i look at them and sigh "Fine, BUT only if you guys stay with me during the party." They both put on big smiles and jumping while screaming "DEAL!!!!!!" I smile at them, get dressed, and then we headed out to the mall.