Chapter 9

Recap:

Before her could even say another word I punched him dead in the face. He stumbled back holding his eye and repeating ‘oww’.

B- Fuck Larissa what the hell?

L- One Blake I know you were not raised this way to treat girls how you do but second saying that to Ana was so far out of line that im surprised that you even said it. What makes me so angry is that you are just sitting here doing homework with no care in the world when Ana could have been hurt or injured somewhere when she left for your stupid self. Look Ana is at Bob’s Motel right outside of town and you better go out there right now and I don’t care of you missing school tomorrow and fix it with her. If I cant see my nieces or nephews you will never hear the end of it. Plus Ana is a sweet girl you should be lucky that she was the one that got pregnant other than one of those other little sluts.

B- Your right once again Ana and thanks for the punch I really needed that.

L- Anytime Blake but go and get your baby mama back.

B- Haha alright bye Larissa

L- Bye Blake

He then grabbed his keys off his desk and left and not only was I able to get to literally knock some sense into him but I was also able to go to sleep.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9 (Ana's POV)

 So as I sit here eating my cookies and cream icecream I just start to notice how extremely bored i am. I flick through the channels over and over again not finding anything. I get up and start to walk around the room because my feet started hurting. Going to get a cup of ice i realize i dont have anymore. I put n my shoes and head out the door to get a new pack. When I get to the front office i ring the bell waiting for the manager to come out. When the door opens a man at about six feet, bald head and a giant beer belly comes out wearing a shirt and some pants that looked like it squeezed al the air out of him. He looks me up and down licking the corner of his lips causing me to shiver with disgust.

He comes up to the desk and ask what i needed help with. I grip my belly getting a bad feeling from him but asking for a bag of ice. He puts his finger up telling me to hold on as he disappears behind a door. I look at my phone and see  have missed calls and texts from Blake but i refuse to answer, he really upset me with what he said and he will not be forgiven so easily. A few minutes later the guy returns and hands me a small bag of ice. I thank him putting a five dollar bill down and heading out the door but before i reach it he calls to me. "Hey girl what room you in again, I have to put it in the log that you purchased ice." "Im in room 12D." With that i walk out and head back to my room. 

When I get back to the room i take of my shoes and put the ice into the freezer. I walk into the bathroom putting the water on at a warm temperature letting it fill up so i can take a nice relaxing bath. I walk back into my room, putting my suitcase onto the bed and pulling out some underwear, a bra and a nightgown. Once im set i grab a towel and head to the bathroom. After setting the towel down and taking off my clothes i slowly sit in the tub loving the warmth and comfort. I lean back enjoying the silence and rubbing my stomach. I smiled knowing my two little ones were growing in there and that they would be here in just a matter of months. 

I got up and putting my towel around me. I brushed my hair and my teeth before heading out to the room. I got dressed and went towards the freezer to get one more cup of ice. As i was opening the freezer there was a loud bang. I walked over and noticed it was someone trying to break in. After that i heard a click sound and got really nervous because that meant they had a copy of the key. Luckily i had my phone in my hand and i ran into th closet and started dialing Blake's number.

B- Ana!! Finally you answered and i know your not going to like this but i should be at the motel any minute.

A- Blake shut up and listen someone broke into my room and is in it and im so scared and i dont know what to do.

B- Shit Ana stay where you are im calling the police and should be there any minute whats your room number.

A- Its 12D and Bl-....Ahhhh no let go of me you creep

Blake's Pov

A- ts 12D and Bl-...Ahh no let go of me you creep.

B- Noooo Ana Ana please answer me just hold out a little longer.

I hang up the phone speeding down the street and calling the police at the same time. I quickly told them what was happening and that she was pregnant and they said they would be there as soon as possible. Once the motel came into view i stopped the car and ran the rest of the way looking for 12D. I heard a scream and saw the guy slap Ana across the face causing her to fall to the floor.

"NOOOO" i scream and charge the guy, tackling him to the floor and punching him over and over again.  Then i felt someone pull me off and put me to the side. Once i registered it was the police i look to Ana and notice some blood spotting on her head and on the bottom of her night gown. I go to her putting her in my arms and quickly bringing her to the people in the ambulance. I cant stop crying and i jump into the back with her hoping and praying that her and my kids are all right I just begged and begged that if her and my kids made it out alive that i will be the best father and even husband from this day forward. The people in the ambulance were saying alot of things but the only thing i can focus on was Ana and her stomach.

In little to no time we were there and they were taking Ana out and dragging her to the ICU. I tried to go with her but they wouldnt let me, they told me to stay here and wait that they will come and get me when they can. I got pissed off punching a hole into the wall but soon stopped because they threatened to kick me out. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Larissa's number.

L- Blake its late ri-..

B- Larissa i dont know what to do Ana was attacked and is in ICU right now in critical condition call her parents and friends and tell them to come down to Memorial Hospistal ASAP.

L- ohh my god okayy we will all be there soon. 

B- Thanks 

I hang up the phone and just sit there waiting and hoping for her and the babies to come out of this alive and healthy.

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAYYYY SOOO LIKE OMFGGGG ANA WAS ATTACKED BUT THANK GOD BLAKE WAS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER........BUT ANYWAYS I WANT TO APOLOGIZE ABOUT THE LONGEST WAIT KNOWN TO MAN BUT I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND TRYING TO CATCH UP ON SLEEP SINCE IT IS SOMETHING I DO NOT WITNESS MUCH BUT IT IS MY HOLIDAY BREAK AND MANY UPDATES WILL BE AROUND. I FIGURED THIS WOULD BE AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS GIFT TO ALL MY READERS WHO ARE STILL THERE AND JUST JOINED. I JUST WANT TO SAY HOW HAPPY IT MADE ME THAT I NOT ONLY GOT MORE FOLLOWERS BUT THAT I GOT OVER 3000 READS AND OVER 100 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING TO SEE SOO THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALLL OF MY READERS I WONT LET YOU DOWN ON UPDATING PLUS IM SURE YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ANA AND THE TWINS. BUT AS ALWAYS DONT FORGET TO

VOTEE

COMMENT

AND FAN

PS: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A VERY JOLLY DAY......BYEEE!!!

ERICA<333