CHAPTER 1

"Die JACKSON!" yelled Kronos as he swung his scythe to the floating figure of Percy Jackson. Percy suddenly fell down from the air. The air that supported him ceased and the scythe passed over his head.

The moment he touched the ground Percy's legs bent, he grabbed a piece of stone off the ground and charged at Kronos. He pushed his legs and in a dash, he appeared right in front of Kronos.

Percy slipped under the still extended scythe, he brought the stone and punched Kronos' face right in the nose. As Kronos flew backwards holding his nose, Percy slipped his hand onto the scythe and pulled it from Kronos's grasp.

The titan looked up and saw a sight he hoped he would never have. He looked at the form of Percy Jackson holding his scythe, but that was not what scared him.

It was his eyes.

Percy's eyes were like his, bright gold. There was a reason Kronos's eyes were gold. The amount of power he held was to a level that there was an effect because of how much energy he had inside him.

There was a reason it took Hades, Poseidon and Zeus to defeat him and also only by trickery. And now, now Kronos were looking into eyes just like his. Percy spun the scythe in one hand and swung it downwards towards Kronos. The titan of time was pushed back with every step he took.

And just as things looked like they would not end, Kronos felt a spear hit his shoulder. It did not pierce it due to the curse of Achilles. Percy brought up the blunt end of the staff and hit Kronos right up the head, throwing him backwards. Kronos got up slowly and looked back to see who had thrown that, and there he saw him, his son. His first son, Hades.

Percy brought the scythe up while Kronos' back was turned and swung downwards with all his might, the blade swung and hit Kronos on his right shoulder. Due to the special enchantments of the scythe, it broke through his skin, cutting Kronos and making the titan scream in pain.

Kronos looked at Percy, staring at him with all the hate he could muster.

"Jackson, it's you, it's always you! That's it! I have had enough!"

Kronos grabbed the blade of Backbiter, the blade cutting his palm, and pulled it out of his shoulder. He dropped the blade beside him and decided it was time to end this.

Percy charged lightning into his hands once again but this time when he discharged towards Kronos, the titan caught the blast with his one hand and held the bolt in check. Percy pushed further and further and the air around the blast became ionized, but Kronos held his ground.

After a minute, Percy ran out of energy and ceased his attack. He stopped and moved backwards a few steps at a time, whatever Kronos was going to do it was going to be big.

"I'm tired of you Jackson!" Kronos said. His eyes glowed stronger than before and Kronos gathered as much time flux energy he could and released it, he set the time to send the person to several places at a random time to be forever stuck in the cycle of time.

And he put this curse on Percy Jackson.

"Enjoy this hell I have made for you Jackson!"

Kronos then released the time flux, sending it to the battlefield and opening itself behind Percy. Percy felt himself be sucked into the... the whatever it is, and his grip on the ground was slipping.

Percy guessed that this is what a black hole would feel like, only slightly less powerful. As Percy's grip on the ground began to wear out he did the only thing he could do, he ran.

His speed was average for a human, and he kept at it. Suddenly Percy felt something inside him, something change, he remembered all the times he had ever thought of Hermes and the conversations he had with the god of travelling.