CHAPTER 26

Franchesca Fara Aldetore, or Fara to her friends, was a modern girl. She was born in Rome and lived there with her dad. Eventually he died and she was forced to move in with her mom who lived in the island of Lemons.

Fara hated that place with a passion, the normal city life she was used to just didn't seem to measure up to this life. But she was wrong, on her twelfth birthday she was shown the true nature of the island.

When she found out that a whole island of people were dedicated to becoming killing machines just because a piece of cloth told them too, it was crazy. It was like all these people could unleash a far more deadly version of the crusades if they wanted to.

She outright refused at first, but at time went on she realised that piece of cloth... it was just an excuse. It was an excuse for the people to become better. It may have started out as just that, a call for battle in the near future, but soon it became more than that. It became a reason to become better than normal humans. A sort of permission that we humans needed to become better than who we are right now.

And so Fara joined to people of Lemons and their training. Soon she excelled in everything, and eventually by the time she was 26 she became their leader taking over her mother's position. And now at the age of 30 she stands at the brink of the war her people have been waiting for for over a long time.

In that time her people have not just been sitting on their asses, they have been fighting as well. They have been protecting the people of Rome's from monsters that still roamed their and have been serving as their protectors. Fara herself once went into Pluto, the roman version of Hades, and fought the three headed dog to get one of it's fangs as a proof of strenght to be the leader of Lemons. She has seen many things in her life, but nothing like this.

Right now Fara stood in New York with her army behind her and the mythical Percy Jackson in front of her. But what she saw him do made her feel like a new cadet all over again.

Percy rose his trident up in his right hand, he drew it back and suddenly out of his backpack came an armor that wrapped around his hand. He then threw trident with a force Fara had never seen and the weapon flew through the air like a rocket turning into a golden bolt. The trident flew into Typhoon causing a large impact that caused the father of all monsters to be thrown back and flew through the air and into the water surrounding the island of Manhattan.

Fara, her army, the gods, everyone looked at awe with their jaws wide open, they all turned as one to Percy, who simply shrugged and said, "that had a little more kick than expected."

"A little?!" shouted Cho outloud, "you call that a 'little more kick?'"

"Yeah," Percy said shrugging, "I would call this a lot more kick."

Just then Percy crossed his hands and uncrossed them with all his might causing a gust of wind to be formed between them that slowly turned into a giant hurricane that slowly became a typhoon. The giant form of wind went straight at the opposing army taking with it the golden sand coming out of the decomposing Drakon's body.

The storm approached the enemy and suddenly in a flash disappeared spreading the dust all over the enemy blinding them with the golden dust in their eyes.

Percy drew back his black sword and thrust it forward only to have the blade extended and shoot forward. The blade moved like a stream and flew straight ahead and struck the Cyclos that was at the head of the enemy army. The blade pierced it with no trouble, but it didn't stop their. The blade went ahead moving faster and faster through one monster after another, but avoiding any demigod's there. It moved like it was alive, choosing its victims.

Suddenly it stopped having extended to it's limit. Percy then raised the blade with his arm covered with armor and lifted all the monsters up that were impaled on his blade like beads on a necklace. He swung the blade across into a building and then again into the opposite side. The monster exploded into dust on the second impact.