CHAPTER 11

Gerald moved like lightning. He only left his after image in his path. He jumped up and spun around one roman, and before the soldier had time to look, Gerald placed his claws on the man's throat and ripped out the soldier's windpipe.

The other soldiers moved together to try and fight back, but all the while they never noticed Percy get out of his spot in the bushes and impale three soldiers with arrows, causing them to drop down with a thud.

Kila and Mila got up, their eyes turning a golden yellow and their claws coming out. They attacked and took down two soldiers , tier claws dripping with blood. The sight was scary, but this was nothing compared to Gerald.

The Alpha went full monster on the romans, killing every one that stood in his path. By the time Percy took out the next roman, Gerald had already killed 2 men. Gerald then punched a soldier right on his chest plate, denting the armor causing the bented armour to puncture the man's lungs.

Gerald then jumped on another soldier and after they were on the ground he tore thought the man's bronze chestplate with his claws, tearing into them. Soon his claws became coated with blood and lungs, but he didn't care.

Percy took out a soldier and then turned to see a group of 3 soldiers charging at Kila and Mila from behind them. Percy shot three arrows, they of course. missed, he may have gotten better at archery but even miracles had their limits. But they did hit the soldier Kila and Mila were fighting, this allowed them to turn around just in time to strike the soldier coming after them.

Mila drew her blade and started fighting. Since Percy started her training she developed her own style of fighting. It was almost like a dance, every movement like water, fluid and deadly. She started going forward pushing the romans back.

Kila struck a roman down but before she could join Mila and help her she was kicked and sent flying into a tree.

Gerald looked from the now mutilated corpses and saw a large roman standing were Kila was. He had a great sword strapped to his back and it looked used. The man had black hair, and blue eyes and looked as big as a titan.

"I am Keivun! Son of Jupiter! Bow!" the man then drew his sword and charged at Mila. And though her style was refined and her werewolf strength helped her hold her own she was being pushed back by the sheer weight of the roman demi god's blows.

Percy looked in shock, a roman demigod? Of course it makes sense, but Percy had never seen one before. And of course he was one of Jupiter's, which one wasn't? Like seriously you can't walk in a city without running into one of his ex-girlfriends.

Percy looked at Andrew who was now leading his family to safety, "Andrew!" Percy yelled. He then took of his bow and quiver and through it to the druid, "get them to safety, we'll find you after this is done!"

After the druid family left Percy grabbed Riptide and charged at the roman demigod.

Mila held her own for a while but when Keivun swung his sword down for the 5th time in a row, Mila was sent flying back. But before Keivun could finish the job Percy stepped between the demigod and the roman.

"Hey big guy," said Percy, "you don't want to do this. You see I'm a son of Poseidon, and I am really good at kicking butt's so do yourself a fovour, fuck off."

The roman just smiled, exposing his yellow teeth, he then lifted the sword and started swinging away at Percy. The strikes were slow, so Percy could dodge them with no problem. But soon they started speeding up, it was almost as if the demigod was becoming faster and faster the longer he fought. Percy just managed to dodge a swing from the sword, when he pulled up Ripide just in time to block a kick from the demigod.