Not important. I am tagged.

So I got tagged in this get-to-know-me stuff. I'm not sure what the name of the tag is but I'm suppose to write thirteen facts about myself.

Anyways, I'm not going to answer all the given questions. I don't like sharing my personal information.

 I don't like sharing my personal information

Name: gleek_demigod (private)

Gender: What do you think?

Age: I'm fifteen.

Eye color: Sort of like dark brown.

Hair color: Black.

Height: This is an insult. I'm like 5" flat.

Country: Philippines.

Quote to live by:

"Shit happens."
Forrest Gump

"Right now, we're living in an ugly chapter of our lives. But books always get better."
The Land of Stories

"I try not to think. It interferes with being nuts."
Heroes of Olympus

"...you can't give up on family, no matter how tempting they make it."
Percy Jackson and the Olympians

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
Helen Keller

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dream."
Dr. Seuss

Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing, stalking hot people on the internet, listening to songs and watching anime (Attack on Titan, Black Butler, Tokyo Ghoul etc.) and TV series (Doctor Who, Supernatural, Game of Thrones etc.)

Favourite color: Blue, mint green, silver and black.

Favourite book: Percy Jackson and the Olympian series, Harry Potter series, Divergent series, The Land of Stories series and books by Stephen King.

I also love Dan Brown's 'Angels and Demons'. Plus, I'm in love with Nicholas Sparks and Jodi Picoult. Their books always bring me to tears.

I also love classics, such as...
Pride and Prejudice
Lord of the Flies
Animal Farm
Les Miserables
The Secret Garden
Inferno

Let's just say I read... A lot... Even manga, hehe.

Favourite song: There are a lot but I currently love the song "Flowers for a Ghost" by Thriving Ivory. Try checking it out.

Favourite band/singer: It depends on the genre I guess... One Direction, Simple Plan, The Cab, Colbie Caillat, Alex and Sierra etc.

 One Direction, Simple Plan, The Cab, Colbie Caillat, Alex and Sierra etc

That's it I suppose. Thanks 😊

I'm TAGGING every single one who's READING THIS RIGHT NOW.

That is if you want to.