Chapter 2.

Theo's POV.

"Are you just gonna stand out here and mumble like some psycho or come in like a normal person?" Xander barks.

Why me lord!?😩

"Whatever." I scoff and walk past him to the bed closest to the window and lay my bags down, glancing up at the oh so attractive asshole.

" I scoff and walk past him to the bed closest to the window and lay my bags down, glancing up at the oh so attractive asshole

"I get the window bed." Xander says walking over to me grabbing my bags and laying them on the bed closest to the door.

" Xander says walking over to me grabbing my bags and laying them on the bed closest to the door

I know he didn't just touch my stuff. I may be scared of him but there's only so much a person can got dammit take and I've just about reached my breaking point.

"What are you doing? Your stuff wasn't even on the bed so you can't claim shit. Finders Keepers." I say grabbing my bags off of the second bed and repositioning them on the one next to the window.

"Yeah because I already put my stuff up. I'm not new to this like you, I'm true to this. Every summer I get the window bed in Cabin Thirty. I'm actually trying to change my fucking ways this summer but if I have to make you beg the head lieutenant to switch because you're scared shitless just like the other roommates I've had, I fucking will. Bed by the window is mine." He's so close to me at this point that I'm literally breathing cologne right now. His breathing is unsteady and I'm honestly afraid right now but I can't let him see that. Then he'd have total control.

"Well I'm not moving so." I say laying back on the bed with my feet propped up on my shoe bag. My face to him reads bad ass but on the inside I'm like please don't let this big ass dude hit me God because then my ass is d o n e f o r.

He towers over my body, leaning on the side of the bed. Glaring down with those piercing blue eyes. My next move surprised even me.

"Are you just gonna stand there staring at me or are you gonna continue with your day like a normal person?" I say in a mocking voice and he starts to chuckle. His cute smile and sexy laugh made me start to giggle a bit too.