Chapter 11.

please don't forget to vote.❤️

Xander's POV.

After the session with Dr. Moreno, we were pretty hungry so we went to the mess hall and got that ordinary ass peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which wasn't too bad considering we did work at the concessions store so we could just sneak little shit here and there. Afterwards we went to sleep because the peanut butter gave Theo a stomach ache, he barely move without crying. I had to nurse him back to health so no sex. It's not that I only want him for that but I had the worst blue balls EVER.

Today is Sunday though so we get to bust down on some good food 😩😛.

"Okay! We got some soul food today, that's what I'm talking about!" I bellow as I walks into the mess hall with Theo on my back to an array of some good looking southern cuisine. It's breakfast so no hardcore soul food though.

"MMMMM GRITS AND SHRIMP, LOADED WAFFLES AND BACON, EGGGGSSSS!!!!" Theo screams and jumps off of me, running over to the buffet line. My fat baby so cute 😂😍.

"Aye, make me something!" I scream out as I make my way over to Jarvis. Theo's top lip curls signaling the attitude is about to come on.

"I don't even know what you like for breakfast, and I'm not your maid. Stop being lazy." He rolls his eyes and whips his body back around making his booty jiggle. 🤔 Big mistake. I stare at him for a while before pursing my lips and jogging over.

 I stare at him for a while before pursing my lips and jogging over

"Hm..do I want a biscuit or toa-" The starts but I grab his hips forcefully and pull him into me, my lips hovering over his ear.

"What the fuck did I say about that attitude? Do I need to take you in the back fuck the hell out of you or what?" I whisper into his ear earning a moan from him.

"N-no." He whimpers. I press my lower into his plump backside.

"No what?" I growl.

"N- no Daddy." He puts his hands over mine on his hips and grips them.

"Now please make me a plate. Don't make me have to come back over here." I smack his ass and jog back over to Jarvis with a huge Cheshire smile.

Sometimes you gotta remind him who's the daddy.

Theo's POV.

"Can I have a French toast stick?" Xander asks with an empty plate syrup all over his shirt, and jelly on his nose. He's literally the messiest pig of an eater I've ever seen in my LIFE.