Chapter 17.

VOTE ‼️❤️

Theo's POV.

After our little waterfall sit down, Xander and I are closer than ever! And the ridiculous amount of money that his grandparents left him doesn't hurt 😛

After our little waterfall sit down, Xander and I are closer than ever! And the ridiculous amount of money that his grandparents left him doesn't hurt 😛. Just playing, y'all know I'm not a gold digger. But anyways, I'm a little salty at the fact that he had to ask. He already knows I'm down for him forever and then some.

Ivan has yet to come back to the facility, I guess because of the severity of his condition he needs time to just chill. I would too if I got my ass beat HARD two times in a row.

X and them boys definitely beat that bitch up, YUP!

I miss Instagram. I miss some of my friends at home too man. I just miss my freedom. I mean, yeah Xander's been a distraction from not having any social media or TV but I still miss it.

Currently we're on the facility bus and X won't stop talking about how happy he is about where he "thinks" we're going.

He even wore his football gear under a hoodie just in case he was right. According to him, they always take a trip to a football field towards the end of the program.

"FOOTBALLLLLLL! FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL AYE!" He raps loudly over all the chattering of the other boys on the bus. I look over at him with the same look of disgust I've been giving the last 34 times he's had an outburst like this while we've been riding.

"What?" He asks with a confused face

"You're being loud, that's what. And for no reason at that because you don't know what we're truly doing."

"Man, I know what I be talking bout." He opens his mouth, taking in a deep breath, presumably to start shouting again.