Chapter 20.

three more chapters left.😭

Theo's POV.

"Okay well there's gotta be some way that the money can be retrieved! I'm sure your bank has certain precautions when they deal with HUGE amounts of money." I say trying to calm X down. My back hurts right now so bad from doing all that shit on the field but I have to suck it up for him right now or he's going to lose it. Jarvis and Kian are currently in the back of an ambulance on their way to a nearby hospital. I hope he's gonna be okay.

He punches the wall of the resource room, releasing a grunt as the room shook from the force. I walk over to him as he sits in the chair behind the computer desk and wrap my arms around his head as he places his face onto my lower abdomen. I rub circles into his head and his breathing begins to even out a bit. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls himself into me closer. This hurts my body like hell right now but I know he needs this.

Why do this to my baby, Lord? 😩

Xander's grip on my waist tightens and "When I get my hands on Gus and Tyler I swear on you Theo I'm not going to stop squeezing their scrawny little necks until I see their eyeballs pop out and roll down their little pathetic fucking faces."

😳😳😳 Okay this is when he starts getting a little crazy

😳😳😳 Okay this is when he starts getting a little crazy. His arms are currently going to TOWN on my ribs and I can't bear the pain.

"You're hurting me baby." I speak softly and he quickly loosens his grip and places two kisses my on my stomach.

"I'm sorry Thee. I just-" X is cut off by a ding from the computer. We both turn our attention towards the notification on the bank's website.

"You (ALEXANDER K. SIMMS) have requested to transfer all funds to a recipient (TYLER I. KRAUS) , would you like to
finalize this transfer?

X's hands go over his mouth and he lets out a heavy breath. What the hell is he doing? This thing is time sensitive! "CLICK NO NIGGA!" I scream and take the mouse into my hand clicking no.

"I knew your bank wouldn't just authorize a transfer that big without some safety precautions baby. Now do you feel better?" I ask him while rubbing his back.

"I'm not even gone lie. Don't get me wrong, I thank God that I was able to get the money back but I still wanna get Tyler and Gus back. They bloodied my best friend!"

All I can do is keep my mouth shut at this point. I'm usually all for not letting Xander get into violent situations but at this point, Gus and Tyler need a major ass whooping.