Chapter 21.

theo is high key fine af 😩.

Theo's POV.

"Look pitiful when you guys walk in, I don't need them to have any suspicions about you two's whereabouts." Gatts says as we exit his car. This weekend was honestly amazing. Meeting Xavier and experiencing the REAL WORLD with Xander was something I didn't want to end to be honest.

"This weekend was bomb. Thanks for doing what you did....Dad." X says and then proceeds to hug Gatts.

Are my eyes deceiving me? Gatts and X hugged? Sheesh

Are my eyes deceiving me? Gatts and X hugged? Sheesh. Talk about progress. Just thinking about the fact that they were seconds away from killing each other a few weeks ago totally amazes me. But I'm proud of my fat boy 😊.

"Why you smiling?" I'm pulled out of my thoughts and realize X and I are alone now in the main hallway.

"I'm just proud of my fat boy, that's all." I lean over and peck his lips and he lets out a grunt and I continue walking, knowing he's probably turned on now.

"Gimme some more." He pouts and I continue to walk, agitating him on purpose. No matter how long you're with him, never give it up without a fight 😛.

As I begin to step into the elevator I hear his footsteps running towards me and I let out a shriek before he forcefully pushes me against the wall of the elevator. The fucking memories we have in this elevator.

"We've gotta stop meeting like this.." He whispers into my ear as he grinds his groin against my ass. This shit feels just as good as it always does and I can't even try to hide it. I let out a moan and reach my hand behind his head as he nips at my neck. "But you want to keep teasing a nigga." He slips his hand into my pants and begins to rub my manhood and we let out a shared grunt.

"So y'all really gone fuck in front of me like this?" A familiar voice makes X groan and turn his head and I can feel my damn face getting red as a tomato.

"BRO! Oh my fucking gosh you're alive and well!" I turn around to see what X was fussing about and see him and Jarvis hugging it out. It was such a good feeling to see Jarvis doing well after having to leave him without even going to visit him in the hospital. But with all that being said, X put me in the mood so he needs to hurry this little brother moment up so I can get some dick 🙃.

I step out of the elevator and lean against the wall after side hugging Jarvis. I stare at my feet in annoyance, waiting for Xander to finish this conversation.