Chapter 10.

you know you want to
tap that star icon.

Theo's POV.

"THERAPY STARTS IN 10 MINUTES
        GRAB YOUR PARTNER, AND HEAD
              TO THE RESOURCE ROOMS."

"Ugh fuck." Xander responds to the booming voice on the intercom, pulling my body in closer than it already was. After our shift was up, there wasn't really anything to do since duty was delayed so we went back to our rooms and cuddled.

"I hope this therapist person don't think they can be getting all in my shit like they know me." Xander says, pulling some sweatpants over his briefs.

Honestly, it's nothing like a pair of fly ass tight briefs on a guy that just fit him like a glove. 😍😩

"That's kind of what a therapist does, baby

"That's kind of what a therapist does, baby."I giggle and stare at Xander's body.

"Yeah I guess......See something you like?" He grabs his length through his briefs. Jesus please be a fence.

"Nah, you good fam." I say getting up to walk to the closet so I could get dressed for therapy. I love playing with him for obvious reasons. He always puts me in my place and shows me why he's daddy.😛

He grabs me by the waist band of my briefs, pulling the back of my body dangerously close against his half clad body.

"Fam? Don't make me beat yo' ass." His voice resonates in my ear and he grabs my hip, deepening the closeness between us, making me close my eyes and bite my lip.

"Not right now, X- Xander." I stutter as he kisses my neck.

"You better be glad I can't make us late 'cause we skating on thin ice with the officers but you just wait till we get back up here. That ass is mine." Xander undoes his grip on my hips and smacks my ass, earning a high pitched squeal from me as I walk into the bathroom.

As I figure out what to pair with my Sk8 Hi's, I smile to myself like a goofball. I got a trophy in the other room. I can-

"Fuck nigga try me I swear to God lil whodie done, pull up and pop at his noggin! Bitch I got water I look like I'm fresh from Hawaii." Xander pulls me out of my thoughts, standing in the doorway dancing like a complete idiot.

" Xander pulls me out of my thoughts, standing in the doorway dancing like a complete idiot