Chapter 4.

Theo's POV.

I'm awoken by a loud blaring siren ringing throughout the whole facility.

    "TIME TO WAKE UP, LETS GO LETS GO!"

The all so familiar voice of Sergeant Gatts booms through the loud speaker. I open my eyes and look over towards Xander's bed to see that he's still asleep.

 I open my eyes and look over towards Xander's bed to see that he's still asleep

Uh... I don't know if it's just me..Hell it can't be just me! These sirens are loud as hell and this man is in complete hibernation mode.

I get up and jump on top of him on his bed, showering his cheeks with kisses and he groans, wrapping his arms around my straddled body.

"How long the sirens been on?" His sexy morning voice fills says under the siren.

"Like a minute now, why the hell did you not wake up? They're loud as fuck." I say as I get off of him and stretch my shirtless body, remembering last night. The kiss of a lifetime 😭😍.

"I guess I'm just used to this annoying shit. And because I was having the best dream ever." He follows me into the bathroom with a smile and I smirk at him.

"What was your dream?" I ask with a yawn, taking my wash cloth off the rack and wetting it in very hot water.

"Well, Yo-" He starts to untie his gym shorts and open the toilet lid.

"Uh, what you doing?" I know he's not about to unleash the beast in front of me. I'm really not trying to be put in a super sexual situation with him because it HAS only been a day.

"I'm about to pee. Don't act all soft now, all that shit you be talking." He says and pulls his morning wood out. I sharply turn my face back to the landscape view mirror and resume washing my face.

In the corner of the mirror I catch a glimpse of his 👀🍆 you know and it's actually not too big. I mean he's no shrimp but I'm not about to hype the size up 'cause it's only a tad above average in my opinion.

"Anyways, you were in my dream. It was just a really laid back chill ass date, you let me kiss you only once through the night and that was at the end. That had me a little tight but I mean, shit was worth it." He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist, kissing my neck and I don't know if he hit my spot or what but I melted back into him. Chest to back, cheek to cheek, and peach to eggplant.

"You're so fuckin-" X starts but a banging comes from the door.

    "ALL REMAINING OCCUPIED CABINS:
                             CABIN TEN
                    CABIN TWENTY-TWO
                      and CABIN THIRTY
          GET TO THE MESS HALL, NOW!"