hallelujah! I understand tags!

Its a miracle! I understand tags now!!
So... I got tagged by.... @semiperfectgirl and @WarriorCats3636! Yippee!!
They're both the same tag, so I'll only do one;)

Unpopular OTP you shipped🍀🍀🍀
Ummm, Mark Blackthorn and Cristina Rosales
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

An OTP you didn't ship but you ship now🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Jemma! Before in COHF, I didn't ship them because I didn't know them that well, and also in the beginning of lady midnight I didn't ship them. But now, I ship them!! JEMMA FOREVER! SCREW THOSE PARABATAI RULES!! JULIAN AND EMMA CAN FALL IN LOVE AND JUST EXCEPT IT!!
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

NOTP🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Clebastian *barfs* FIRST OF ALL, WHY WOULD YOU SHIP THAT THING WITH CLARY? I MEAN, SERIOUSLY!! SECOND OF ALL, THEY ARE SIBLINGS. I KNOW CLARY AND JACE THOUGHT THEY WERE, BUT THEY'RE NOT. CLARY AND SEBASTIAN ARE ITS... I CANT EVEN GO ON HOW DISGUSTING IT IS. THIRD OF ALL, ITS SEBASTIAN! NOBODY LIKES HIM! JUST DIE IN A  HOLE AND BURN, SEBASTIAN. OK, next question....
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

An OTP that took way to long to get together🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Hmmmm... I don't know, sizzy? I mean it wasn't that long, but I'll go with it.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

BROTP🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Clary and Simon. I HATE climon, but as a BROTP, I'll stick with it. Clary and Simon are best friends so you can't go wrong with that.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

An OTP you liked in the books but not so much in the movies🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
I know shadowhunters isn't a movie, but I'm going to say what ivy said; that it is. I would say malec, but I'll go with sizzy. I mean they haven't even had any sizzy at all! They have lots of clace-yay! They had, keyword had, some malec with the their little "drink break" and Magnus & Alec talked. But really, there is no sizzy.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

LGBT OTP🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
No idea what that is, but I'm guessing like a favorite OTP. Duh, Clace!! Clace is so beautiful and perfect!!
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Favorite OTP🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
My #1 is Clace obviously, but I'll list some more

🍀ⓙⓔⓜⓜⓐ🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
🍀ⓢⓘⓩⓩⓨ🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
🍀ⓜⓐⓛⓔⓒ🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
🍀ⓦⓔⓢⓢⓐ🍀🍀🍀🍀
🍀ⓦⓞⓛⓕⓛⓔⓣ🍀🍀
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Done! I tag...

chickenwhisperer16
lorenaherondale-
carxlyna
KristenB12
Joelle1349

Ok!! Have fun!! If you don't have a randomness book, either make one, or post it on your profile somewhere!! 

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ ⓢⓣ ⓟⓐⓣⓡⓘⓒⓚⓢ🍀 🍀ⓓⓐⓨ🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
🍀🍀🍀🍀