guess what? another tag!

I got tagged by @JaceLightdale

13 things about me

1) I love pickles, that is one reason my name is pickles.

2.) I have 3 other siblings; 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister.

3.) I HATE dresses, skirts, makeup, etc.

4.) I HATE cats, but LOVE dogs.

5.) I live in Idris, the shadowhunter country.

6.) Everyone in my family has brown/hazel eyes except for my mom(she has blue eyes)

7.) Clarity and never forget you are the best songs because if you listen to the lyric's you'll know why.

8.) I play soccer ⚽- I used to play softball but I was really bad and I HATED it!

9.) I'm sarcastic, sometimes funny, I can be very sassy also and I love making jokes about TMI.

10.) According to my language arts teacher, I use way too many comma's. * inserts a million comma's ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*

11.) I have over 100 stuffed animals and I remember all of their names. Yes and I am proud of that.

12.) My hair used to be my best friend. (When I was like 5)

13.) Me, @WarriorCats3636 and @reader62403 made up an imaginary friend named bertha. Bertha is very bad at four square, and she has a crush on Sebastian.

I have to tag 15 people so...

AlenaMiniSolo

Burningbrightfire

CupcakeGirl1282

divergentshadwhunter

emmaxcarstairs

fangirlforever00

Hannah3grace

HerondaleGirl46

IIClaryFrayII

isabell2011

JessieMorgenstern

LMWither3

lizzie_b17

malecwessa_bae_xoxo

Ocean20

Now I have to create rules:

1.) You have to do the tag within a week. Or a little after, but please if you can, do it soon.

2.) In the beginning, say like @claceforever28 tagged me, or tag me in it so I know you did I it.

3.) You have to tag at least 5 people.

4.) You have to do 13 things about yourself in the tag.

5.)Have fun doing the tag!