Clace

Why is everybody all of a sudden not liking clace?

I mean, now I'm discovering all of these people who either hate clace, or they are liking clace less than they used too.

I get that sometimes, jace may come across as a jerk, but not all the time!! He has risked his life for his friends, family, and the people he loves. Jace saved Simons life when he didn't exactly like simon at that time! He saved Simon for Clary! When jace was possessed, and when he returned back to himself for that short amount of time, he so badly didn't want to be like that other jace. He hated being the other jace, always trying to harm Clary. Jace cherished that moment of him being himself with clary.
Overall, jace isn't that big of a jerk, and even if he is, he's more arrogant and self centered- he is a herondale after all.

Now Clary. Why is everyone saying she's whiny? In the TV show, yes- she is whiny. But in the books, not once did I find her annoying or whiny. Sure, to some people she can be whiny, but I can't think of an example of when she was whiny. Clary started off as a mundane, not a fighter at all. Now she can create new runes, and is a great fighter. She did what she had to, whether it was being stubborn, or just listening to other people, to save people she loved. Clary is a smart fighter, and helped defeat Sebastian.

Together, both jace and clary(clace!) are perfect for each other. 
I can't even count how many times jace and clary have risked their life's for each other. When jace brought Clary to the institute, he was risking bringing her in- but he did it anyways. In city of glass, when jace died, Clary could have had anything in the world, but she asked for jace. Also, when Clary stabbed jace with glorious, she was risking his life, but it was only to later kill Sebastian. After she stabbed jace, it was for a minute or two where Clary thought she had killed jace. Clary was so upset and sad, but when he started breathing, she was so relieved to have jace not dead.  In cohf,  jace was almost dying from the heavenly fire, walls of fire were built around him, and yet Clary, risking her own life to save jace, went in the fire. Jace calmed down, and his fire went away, and clary came out alive. And also, when jace had the heavenly fire inside him, he couldn't touch Clary or else she would get burned. Jace wanted to touch Clary though, so badly, but he didn't. He knew he would hurt Clary then. And si may more reasons of how they risked their lives for each other.  Jace and Clary gave became a pair together, and would never want to be separated.
Why would you hate clace???

Another short rant:

And sizzy never gets that much attention. Malec always get the attention. Everyone's otps. Everyone's favorite. Everyone likes it.

Sizzy though, I never see sizzy get a lot of attention. And clace does too, but with everyone disliking it, it doesn't get as much as Malec.

It annoys me a lot, that ships like Malec, get most of the attention than other important ships, like sizzy. I love sizzy!
Definitely, I think sizzy has to get more attention and to be more appreciated. I still like Malec, but it gets on my nerves, a lot of the time.

We need to get more sizzy around the world!

Spread the sizzy!!

Sizzy and clace forever!

And that concludes my rant(s)! :)