TaGs

I got tagged by IFangirlAndIKnowIt

Hers the tag:
Pretend like you're on a stranded island and you get to take one character from each of your fandoms. Explain why you chose each person:

•From TMI:
~Either Magnus or Jace. Hmm, Jace. Magnus can do magic, but he can only do so much before his energy is low. I choose jace because well first of all, he's Jace. Second of all, he's strong and can help me if I can't do something. Third of all, he's a good fighter so if there are any dangerous people, he can kill them, and he can also go hunting for food.

•From TID:
~I'm going to choose another Herondale. I chose Will because once again, he's a good fighter and protector. He can also keep me good company.

•From TDA:
~Emma because she is very brave and skillful. And Emma is really sassy and sarcastic and doesn't let anyone stop her which I love a lot. Emma is definitely a good choice

•From TLC:
~Cress because she can keep me good company, and she is smart so she could also help me try to escape.

•From the selection:
~America because she has a lot of experience in work and she is definitely knowledgeable. I would choose Maxon but I feel like he wouldn't have as much knowledge of outside, and of all the things America would know.

•From the fifth wave:
~Either Cassie or Evan. Cassie is strong, never gives up, brave and is s great fighter. I love Cassie, so I'll choose her instead of Evan. Evan has more knowledge I would say, but I like Cassie better.

•From THG:
~Katniss for sure. I know she'll have a lot of knowledge about outside, after all, she survived the Hunger games. Katniss is a great hunter, and she is very sneaky which help if we see someone.

I tag..

@whoeverwantstodothistag:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 facts about myself:

• No one calls me by my full name, I have a nickname.

•I'm on a mini vacation at a lake.

•Me and Ivy are trying to get her to come on vacation with me:)

•I haven't read Harry Potter but I plan too.

•I like math

•I'm watching a bad movie right now

•People always mistake me and my sister as twins, it's super annoying. We're 2 years apart and I think we look not alike(well not alike enough to be twins)

•I love frogs

•Everyone in my family has brown/hazel eyes, except my mom.

•I'm almost done with this tag.

•I'm going to start to read graceling soon.

•This isn't a fact about me, but Matt daddario is mine ♥

•I'm done with both tags now!!

I tag whoever is reading this