tag

I got tagged by Burningbrightfire

So here we go:

10 FACTS ABOUT ME:

1.My middle name is Rose.

2. I like riddles and jokes

3. I'm currently reading the fifth wave.

4. I have read TMI Twice.

5. I have a really annoying sister.

6. Its snowing by me.

7. My parabatai came over my house today.

8. My battery % is 69.

9. I have 2 accounts: this one and one I made on Friday(clace_maxerica_4ever)

10. Fictional boyfriends who are MINE:
JACE
WILL
MAXON
THEY ARE MINE!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Questions:

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
-Alicante because I want to see the glass city and I want to see every shadowhunter thing there. I've only been to idris, which is pretty amazing.

2. What made you start writing?
-Well, after having an obsession with Clace, I wanted to create my own story with my own little plot twists and cliffhangers in them. Honestly, I would of thought no would read my story but people did so I'm really surprised!!

3. If you could be any Disney character, who would you be and why?
-Hmmmm... Ariel because I want to be able to hold my breathe and live underwater.

4. Favorite music video:
-I don't know if this counts, but a fanmade music video with Clace in it.:)

5. How would you calm yourself down if you are stressed, anxious, or angry?
-Read;)

6. Whats your favorite game to play and why?
-Balderdash,scattergories or Yahtzee because me and my family played balderdash and scattergories at my cousins house and it's really funny to see what people come up with and it always makes me laugh! Me and my mom play Yahtzee and I like playing with only me and her so my sister doesn't have to bug me! And if we get YAHTZEE we start yelling and it's just really fun.

7. Whats the worst injury you have suffered from?
-what a coincidence because I just sprained or pulled a muscle in my leg. When I was playing soccer, I kicked the ball and something popped out of place or something and it hurts a lot!

8. Whats your favorite thing to do when you have time?
-play with animals, go over my friends house, or read.

9. Favorite fast food/restaurant?
- Fuddruckers because they have REALLY GOOD PICKLES!!!

10. If you could have any animal you want as a pet, what would it be, what would it's name be and why?
-Dog and it's name would be either Jace for a boy or Clary for a girl. I LOVE dogs so much and I keep nagging my mom for one, but sunce my Dads allergic, we can't get one;(

11. If you could choose one fictional world to live in,what would you choose and why?
-The shadowhunter world because it's really cool and amazing! It would be awesome if I could actually feel what it's like to be a shadowhunter and what they look like with runes on and I would just love it.