Part 1

Cameron
I woke up to my phone ringing over and over. I rolled over groaning. I checked the time and it was 6:00. My phone rang and I seen Lizzy was calling. Can she ever leave me alone damn. "Hello?" I answered in my sleepy voice. "CAM! BABY! I've been trying to call you for a while." Her annoying voice squealed on the other line. "Yeah I was sleeping. So if you don't mind I'm going to go back to sleep." I said but she cut me off. "NO! Baby we have school in a hour. Want me to come over and help you wake up." She said and I can tell she's smirking. "Lizzy my moms home so you can't. And I'm already up." I said getting up from my bed. "OH can I meet your mom?" She asked with hope. "No Lizzy she's getting ready for work." I said shaking my head. "Oh ok. Well I'll see you at school." She said and hung up. I sighed and jumped in the shower. God why do I deal with her? Oh yeah cuz she's an easy fuck. I got out and put on black skinny ripped jeans. With a black v-neck and black vans. I did my hair for about 15 minutes until it was right. Than I grabbed my black jacket and put it on going downstairs. With my phone in my back pocket I grabbed an apple. I kissed my mom on the cheek and said goodbye. On my way to school I picked up the boys and we played around on the way there. When I pulled up in a slot another nice car pulled up next to me. I seen a girl who was wearing a tight crop top, black high waisted jean shorts, with black vans, and a black snapback. She didn't wear to much makeup like Lizzy. Just mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick.

 Just mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick

She was hot. She also had many pericings and tattoos which told me she was a badass. She disappeared in the crowd of kids and I tried getting out quick to see her again. But of course Lizzy was coming my way pushing everyone out her way. "CAM!!" She yelled speed walking to me, since she can't run in those killer heels. "Hey Li-" I started to say but she cut me off by kissing me. She slipped her tongue down my throat and I just kissed back. "Ew that's gross." I heard a girl's voice say. I looked up and seen another girl looking at us in disgust with the girl I wanted to go see. I pulled away from Lizzy and she frowned. "Why did you pull away?" She asked confused. "Well maybe I don't want to kiss someone that sucks every boys dick 24/7 anymore." I snapped throwing my hands in the air frustrated.