Part 19

"Don't you dare." The voice said in my ear. I turned around and saw Cameron frowning. I sighed than heard another voice. "You really thought I would let you be up here alone?" Vanessa said joining in my huge bathroom. "No." I whispered look down. "Well Cameron go in her room and wait on her bed. I'll stay." Vanessa said facing him which made me groan. "Hey that's no fair." Cameron wined like a 2nd grader. "What's no fair?" I asked folding my arms. "She gets to see you naked and I don't." He wined with a small smirk. "Well she's not really looking at me when we're in the same room. And we aren't lesbians." I said and when I said the last part I look at Vanessa with a slight smirk. "Whatever just hurry up." Cameron said and walked out. "I remember those days. We were so wasted." Vanessa laughed at the memory turning around. I stripped off my clothes and looking in my full body mirror. I frowned at my body. My ribs were showing a little more then usual and I was skinnier than I already was. I wasn't the perfect girl with the perfect body anymore. Maybe I should push myself to eat and go back to my healthly self. I thought to myself but was snapped out of my thoughts. "Ahh I thought you were in the shower by now." Vanessa said closing her eyes and turning back around. My eyes widen and I jumped in. "Vanessa?" I asked depressed. "Yes?" She asked sitting on the toilet. I'm lucky I can see through the shower doors but they can't see me. "I want my old body back so I'm going to force myself to eat. And I'm not going to throw up once. If I do I'll punish myself somehow." I said washing up. "That's great but don't be to hard on yourself." She warned. "What if Alec is holding up worst then me?" I asked worried just as I turned off the water. "I dont know." She said shaking her head handing me the towel. I wrapped myself up and walked to my room where Cameron was.