Part 14

"Y/N IM SORRY!" I heard Alec say but I didn't care what he said. I knew someone was following me but I could care less. I just kept running until I fell because of the tears in my eyes. "Y/n it's ok." I heard Cameron voice say as he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him as he held me. "H-he never h-hit me before. Well o-once but he didn't mean it. He was so h-hurt and de-pressed about it he didn't say anyt-thing to anyone. He didn't come out his ro-om for a month." I cried into his chest. "He didn't mean it. He was mad and he's crying now. He's hurt now that he hurt you." He said rubbing my back. I just started crying harder. He lift up my chin and looked my right cheek. "H-how is it?" I asked sniffing. "Very bad. Its bruised for sure." He said looking sad. "I need to talk to Alec." I said standing up. "Ok. But I'll be close to you." He said standing up too. We walked back and I seen Alec on my ground crying his eyes out like last time. I ran to him and hugged him. He pulled away and scooted away. "No Alec not again." I cried scooting next to him. "No I hit you again when I didn't mean too. I'm a monster don't even look at me." He said crying. "No your not. You have angry issues and you didn't mean it. I'm not even hurting." I lied laying my head on his shoulder. He looked up at me and looked at me cheek. More tears came out of his eyes as he looked at me. He pushed his thumb on my cheek and I bit my lip to stop my whimper from the pain. But of course my tears came which made him cry more and pull away. "Y/n?" Cameron said rubbing my back. Alec looked up and looked at Cameron. "Who are you?" He asked nicely? "Cameron." Cam whispered looking down at the ground. "Well take care of her unlike I would." Alec said than looked at me. I crawled into Alec's lap and curled into a ball crying. "No Alec I forgive you." I said holding his shirt. He stood up which I slid off him and my ass hit the ground. He grabbed the Twins and left without saying anything. Leaving me with the feeling of being left alone without anyone to care for me. Again.