Part 15

Its been 3 days since the Alec thing happened. I've been depressed and never left my house. Cameron and them have been trying to call me but I turned my phone off. They even tried coming to my house but I'll just let them knock. All I've been doing is smoking and drinking my pain away. I went back to a habbit, eating disorder, I had a long time ago. I blast sad music 24/7 and I haven't been at school since. Right now I'm looking out my window drinking and smoking a cigarette. As I was looking outside I seen Cameron walking to my house. I heard him banging on my door and I went downstairs to open it. When I did he looked broken and shocked. "Y/n?" He asked and noticed the ciggarite and alcohal. "Oh no." He said shaking his head. He came in and and shut the door. He took the bottle and dumped it. And grabbed all my ciggarites and alcohal and threw them away. "Why Y/n? And did you lose weight?" He asked coming closer to me. I hugged the blacket that was on me tighter. "Y/n you need to eat something." He said and grabbed a bandana. "Here eat this." He said and handed it to me. I just looked at it until he spoke up. "Why are you looking at it like that?" He asked confused. "Like what?" I asked with a dry throat. "Like your going to throw up." He said stepping closer. I dropped the bandana and walked upstairs to my bathroom. I stood at the toliet leaning over. I need to throw up so I made myself throw up. "Are you sick?" Cameron asked rubbing my back. "No." I said getting ready to brush my teeth. "When was the last time you ate? And how many times have you threw up?" He asked watching me closely. "I ate when I woke up and I don't know." I lied through my teeth and shrugged. "Ok well you need to come to school." He said and I looked at the clock. "Your going to be late now go." I said. "No I'm not leaving. And you need to eat something." He said stepping closer to me with sad eyes but I shook my head no. "Fine. I'll be back and I want you to eat something." He said and left to school.