Part 5

"Well as you know I'm Y/n and this is Vanessa." I said and they waved. "Well aren't you going to introduce yourselves or what?" I asked frowning. "Oh yeah. I'm Nash. This is Aaron, Shawn, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Jonshson, Carter, Taylor, you already met Matt, Hayes my brother, and Cameron." Blue eyed boy said saving Cameron for last. I nodded looking at all of them than looking at Cameron. "Ok are you done looking at each other or what?" Gilinsky said and we looked away from each other. "So what happened with Lizzy and everything?" Johnson asked stepping a little closer. "Ughhh. That bitch was talking shit but she don't want to fight." I said frustrated. "To make it easier. The bitch likes to talk shit but don't want to fight. Than there's Y/n she loves to fight and talk shit about her. Of course you going to get your ass beat. That wasn't even a fight just a warning." Vanessa said all in one breath. "Vanessa? Honey? If you didn't know my way was better and easier." I said slowly like I was talking to someone crazy. "Oh shut the fuck up." She laughed. "Whatever. So what are you guys doing after lunch?" I asked turning to them and they started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked arching my eyebrow and crossing my arms. "We are at school. What else would we do? We have next period." Shawn answered since he wasn't laughing that much. "You guys want to ditch? Me and Vanessa want to spray paint stuff." I smirked when they all looked at us. "Sure." Cameron finllay spoke up. All the boys looked at him than me. "Ok than why don't we go now?" I asked turning to Vanessa. She nodded and we started walking with the boys behind us outside. "Yo guys. I was looking for- oh damn. Lil ma got an ass." A boy with blonde hair and brown eyes said when I turned around. "Dude where were you?" Hayes asked with his arm on Matt's shoulder. "Sorry Cam but I just fucked your bitch." He said looking serious. I turned to Vanessa and acted like I was gagging. I guess Cameron saw because he started laughing. "Dude why are you laughing? I thought you and Lizzy were together." Aaron said looking confused. "Never. And it was Y/n she was faking gagging when Sammy said that." He said still laughing. I just rolled my eyes and turned around and continued walking. We got to the cars and I turned to the boy Sammy.