Part 24

Y/n
So here we are having a chill day watching movies and eating. Ughh it makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. "So here's the candy." Cameron said putting down bowels of different candy like Skittles, M&Ms, chocolate, laffy-taffy, sour-patch kids, and blow pops. "Here's the popcorn." Grayson said popping a few in his mouth making me chuckle at him. "Here's the sodas." Vanessa said setting them next to the candy. "And the pizza just arrived." Alec said setting it next to the sodas on their huge coffee table. "This is too much." I complained looking at everything. "It's a chill day what did you expect?" Ethan asked plopping down on the other couch to the right. I just rolled my eyes as Cameron sat next to me. Alec came and sat on the other side of me as Vanessa and Grayson sat with Ethan. "What movie we watching?" Ethan asked sitting back putting his arms behind his head. "Um I don't know." Alec said shrugging. I huffed rolling my eyes as I grabbed the remote flicking threw channels. I found nothing so I went on Netflix looking up on a funny movie. I picked Central Intelligence with Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson. I played it and leaned on Cameron putting one of my legs on Alec. "Here." I heard Cameron say and looked his way. He was holding popcorn out for me to eat and I frown making eye contact. "Eat it or else." He threatened low sounding dangerous. "Or else what?" I whispered smirking slightly. "Or else your getting a punishment." He whispered in my ear nibbling on it making me bite my lip. I opened my mouth and he dropped the popcorn in my mouth. But as he was dropping it I licked his fingers quick looking into his eyes. I seen him gulp hard watching me. I ate the popcorn trying not to think about it or I might just so happen throw up. As the movie went on I couldn't stop laughing. It was the best time I had with Alec in a while except the part of them making me eat different things.
-------💖skip when movie is over💖---------
I was sleepy and I somehow managed to move my position so my head was in Cameron's lap as my legs were on a sleeping Alec during the movie. I moved slightly and heard a low groan. I felt something hard and poking me. I shot up realizing what it was wide-eye. "CAMERON!" I whispered yelled at him in shock seeing a huge bulge in his pants. "Hey it's your fault for moving. I thought you were sleep so I didn't want to move or wake you." He said shrugging. "Well...fix it." I said not really knowing what to say. "Or you can help me fix it." He suggested with a smirk leaning in towards me. "Cameron no. There is something called a shower right up those stairs. So I suggest you get to stepping cause I'm not helping you." I said pointing up the stairs. He groaned in frustration. "Cold showers suck." I heard him mumble as he got up and I chuckled.