Part 10

"Y/n come call your parents or someone to pick you up. And if your friends were with you whoever is picking you up can pick up the others." Derek said and left. I got up and went to go call one of my good friends.

Cameron
Y/n went to go call her parents and I'm nervous. Like this has happened to me many times but my mom won't be happy. She said if this happened again she would kill me. I want my mom to be proud of me not disappointed. "Well we all are so dead." Carter said serious. "Yeah I know." Aaron agreed. I watched Y/n talk on the phone but I was still scared. I didn't know what she was saying but by her hand movemeant it didn't seem good. I seen she listen to something then she relaxed but then tensed up again. She hung up then started making her way over to us.

Y/n
Instead of calling my parents like I'm suppose too I called my good friends, Ethan and Grayson. I was telling them I got caught and shit. And that I needed them to pick me up. Everything was just fine until they told me the worst thing anyone can say. My brother, Alec, was coming too and he was not happy. I tensed up than hung up. I turned around and made my way over to the guys and Vanessa. "This is not good." I said with wide eyes looking straight at Vanessa.