Part 6

"If I catch you looking at my ass again I will hurt something of yours." I warned the Sammy boy with my eyes turning dark. All the boys ooh'ed with smirks. "Also my names Y/n. And you guys can follow behind me. We're going to my house." I informed them turning to the boys. "Feisty I like it." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and hopped in my car. "Also I go fast so at least try to keep up Cam." I said out the window narrowing my eyes at him. "Alright." He said with a straight face. I pulled out and speed off. I raced down the street and surprisingly Cameron was keeping up. The light turned red and I just smirked. I speed up and ran the light. I looked in the mirror to see Cameron ran the red light also. I turned right and pulled up to my huge house. We all got out and they admired my house. "Yes. Home sweet home." I said walking in the door. "Just sit on the couch for now." I said and they sat down. I was going to go up to my room when the home phone rang. I groaned but answered it and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I asked confused on who's calling. "Is this Y/n's mom?" Our principal asked and everyone eyes widen. Well except mines and Vanessa. "Nope its Y/n. What do you want Larry?" I asked annoyed. "Y/n? Why are you home your suppose to be at school." He said sounding irritated. "Get to the point." I said rolling my eyes and snapping my fingers. "I heard you got in a fight with my daughter." He said sterny. "Oh so I see she snitched. Well she was talking shit so I just punched her. And just to warn you. If I see that little slut anywhere I'll be giving her stitches. So I think you should take her out of school for a little. Oh and tell anyone about this call you'll regret laying a finger on that phone. Got it?" I warned pissed. "Y-yes. I got it s-sorry for c-calling." He said scared. "Yeah whatever." I said and slammed the phone down. "That little bitch! I warned her if she snitched I'll give her stitches." I said pissed but then smirked turning around to see the scared and shocked faces. "Ok I see them little wheels in your head turning. Tell mamas what your thinking." Vanessa said smirking clapping her hands. All the boys snapped out of it and looked at me to see what I was going to say. "Ok so we are going to pull a prank on Lizzy. And maybe Larry I don't know yet. I'll give Lizzy stitches some other time. Ok so the plan to do things today are spray paint our wall, plan our prank on Lizzy and maybe Larry, than we will go to the store and get all the things we need, than come back here and chill. If anything happens between those than I'll think of something. Oh and listen to everything I saw got it?" I said pointing to the boys who nodded their heads. "Ok than let's get the shit started." I said clapping my hands together. Oh this is just the beginning.