Part 23

Y/n
"Why were you pissed?" I said looking up at Alec after fixing his hand. "Because I did this to you." He said as a single tear rolled down his cheek. I whipped it away confused. Then it clicked, 'Vanessa told him about my eating disorder'. "Oh Alec it wasnt your fault. I decided to do this not you." I said handing his hands. "Yes it is. What can I do for you to forgive me?" He asked looking down. "I'll forgive you if you be happy and help me through this." I said lifting his chin up. "Ok." He said slightly smiling. "You guys got food?" I heard a voice. I turned my head to see Grayson yawning. "Did you just wake up?" I asked laughing. "Actually yes. And I want food." He said and I frowned. "You live here so make your own food dumbass." Ethan said laughing behind him. "Hey I just woke up. When you first wake up it's like its a whole different time zone. Who knows maybe I'll have a chef who makes me food." Grayson snapped. "Oh just get something to eat." Vanessa said coming in also with Cameron. Grayson fixed himself pizza which was my favorite. "Here eat a slice." Cameron said handing me a slice. "I got this." Alec said to Cameron and he nodded. "I want you to take big bites. Eat it fast like your going to eat more." Alec said and I took a big bite. I finished the pizza fast but only made me want to throw up more. I ran to the sink and leaned over. Alec picked me up and sat me down in a chair. "I feel like I'm going to throw up I need the sink." I said shaking my head trying to get up. "No way if you need to throw up, you throw up on yourself." He said smirking because I have done that before and it wasn't good. "Fuck you." I whispered and smirked at him. He narrowed his eyes at me than looked at Vanessa. He whispered something in her ear and she nodded. "Y/n?" Alec smirked at me. "Yes?" I gulped. "We are going to have a chill day so that means we watch movies and eat." He said smirking. "You just love torturing me don't you?" I said sighing. Well this day just gets better every second huh?