Chapter 20

Artemi's POV

"Let me carry that" I demanded as I walked through the airport with Alex.

"Are you sure? It's pretty heavy" She explained while she removed her bag from her shoulder. I nodded and grabbed it from her. We walked to the taxi, hand in hand. We were both exhausted even though we slept most of the flight.

"When we get to the hotel, I'm going straight to bed" She laughed.

"Remember to set an alarm. We've got our date at 7!" I winked, wrapping my arm around her waist.

Alex wasn't kidding when she said she was going straight to bed. As soon as we got into our room, she crawled into bed and fell asleep. I quietly unzipped my suitcase and tried to find something to wear tonight.

I brought some sweatpants, tshirts, sweaters, jeans, and one tux. I have no clue what Alex packed. I decided to let her plan out her outfit on her own. I hung my tux up and took a quick shower.

Once I got out, I heard Alex's alarm going off. I walked out to see if it woke her up.

"Alex" I softly shook her. She turned over and groaned. "Cmon, you've gotta get ready. Our reservation is in an hour!" After I said that, her eyes fluttered open.

"I don't even know what I'm going to wear" She moaned. I caught her looking at me up and down with a weird expression spread across her face when I realized all I had on was a towel.  I kissed her cheek and went to get dressed.

Being a guy, it doesn't take me that long to get ready. It only took me about 10 minutes to get my tux on and do my hair. On the other hand, Alex was just getting out of the shower. She came out in a towel to grab all of her makeup and dress.

"Don't look!" She shouted.

"I'll try not to, not making any promises" I smirked as I saw her roll her eyes.

About 40 minutes later, Alex came out in a tight red dress, her hair curled, and had some black high heels on. I couldn't manage to say anything, and that's what I loved about her. She leaves me speechless.

"Hey handsome" She smiled. Oh gosh, that smile. I kissed her cheek and opened the door for her.

We walked out of the hotel with my hand around her waist and called for a taxi. When we arrived at the restaurant, I could tell Alex was taken back at how elegant it was.

"huh?" I asked as I heard her gasp.

"This place is beautiful" She said as her eyes wandered.

"Eh, I've seen better." I shrugged. She looked at me with a confused look.

"You have?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, you" I saw her blush and watched her look down at the floor. I lifted her chin up with my finger and kissed her but we were soon interrupted.

"Artemi, table for 2?" We heard the hostess call. "Right this way,"

Alex and I looked at each other and smirked. Tonight is going to be a fun night.

When we finished dinner, we decided to take a walk together down to the lake like we did as kids.

"What did you think of the champagne?" She asked as our hands swung back and forth.

"The champagne was good, but the guy serving it to us was not too happy to be there. 'Let's not have too much to drink young couple, I have to be out of here by 8'" I tried to imitate him with a French accent as Alex laughed.

"You have gotta work on your French accent" She giggled.

"Merci" I grinned. As we arrived at the lake, we went to go sit down on the bench.

"Thanks for making tonight so special, Artemi" I heard Alex say as I put my arm around her.

"Eh, it was nothing. As long as you enjoyed it, I'm happy." I smiled.

"I love you Artemi." She said peacefully.

"I love you too" I spoke while sitting up to face her. I rested my hand on her cheek and kissed her softly. This wasn't any ordinary kiss, it was a passionate one. Our lips moved in sync and my hands wandered around her body as hers gripped my neck, begging for more.

"Hotel" Was all I managed to say. We both stood up and made our way back to the room. Once we arrived, I picked her up and placed her on the bed, leaving a trail of kisses up her neck to her lips. My hand ran up and down her thigh while her hands were tangled in my hair. God this girl controls me. As I kept wanting more, Alex all the sudden pulled back with a evil grin.

"Night my love" She said as she got up to turn the light off. She slipped out of her dress and curled up next to me, and fell asleep leaving me in awe.

I NEED HELP DECIDING! read⬇️
Authors Note
Another chapter done:) Hope you guys enjoyed this one, it's a bit different. I haven't seen any dirty Artemi fanfics and I'm trying to decide if I want to be one of the first, so let me know if you wanna see some smut in the upcoming chapters. Be sure to vote and comment! Side note, what do you guys think about the recent trades? Tbh, I'm pretty mad about Subban and Eller getting traded. Montreal is my other favorite team(other than the Hawks and sharks lol) and it's gonna suck seeing them in different jerseys. Im still pretty bummed about the Shaw trade. Not too happy with these NHL trades, but hopefully there are going to be some better ones coming up. Much love!