Chapter 22

Alex's POV

Today's our last day in Russia and we decided to spend it together. After we finished lunch, we headed to the ice rink. Artemi brought some hockey sticks and pucks.

I used to love playing against Artemi. Of course he was better at hockey than I was, but I did beat him once in a while. That was my goal today.

Once we got there, we sat on the side to tie our skates. I rushed onto the ice and waited for Artemi to bring the equipment out.

"Ready?" Artemi asked with a sly smile handing me a stick.

"Ready to beat you? Yup!" I grinned while skating back.

"Alright, let's make a deal," He nodded, "If I score first, you have to do something with me. If you score..."

"You get to go to the spa with me tonight" I interrupted and held my hand out.

"Deal" He laughed, shaking my hand. Once he dropped the puck, I got it right on my stick but I didn't move fast enough. Artemi came up behind me and stole it.  We kept going up and down the ice until one of us was able to get possession of the puck and bring it down to the goal. I shot and got it over the line.

I did a little celly and skated to the side of the rink where Artemi was.

"Spa night for two?" I smiled. He shot me an exaggerated frown and I pulled him into a hug.

"Fine" He sighed which made me laugh. We cleaned up our equipment and went back to the hotel to pack up some of our stuff.

Seeing Artemi in a robe was one of the cutest and funniest things I've ever seen. His hair was a mess as he dragged his feet while he walked.

"You're gonna love this" I assured him as he sat down in front of me on the bed.

"Do I really have to?" He complained.

"Yes, I won! We made a deal! Now let's go!" I exclaimed while getting up, pulling him to the door.

When we got there, it was a bit empty. A lady led us into a room with two chairs and had us lay down on our stomachs. I looked over at Artemi and caught him staring and smiling.

"What?" I mouthed to him.

"You're beautiful" He mouthed back. I smiled at him and felt myself blushing.

Once our massage was done, they gave us face masks. I laughed at Artemi as I walked in to see him laying down with cucumbers covering his eyes and a green paste covering his face.

"Hi" He said quietly. I was a bit startled, not knowing he knew I walked in.

"Hi. You look cute." I said trying not to laugh even more.

"Thanks. You do too"

"You can't even see me" I scrunched my eyebrows a bit confused.

"I don't have to" He shrugged his shoulders. I walked up to him and pecked his lips. I saw him smile as I went to sit next to him. He grabbed my hand and ran his thumb across it. We sat there together in our own thoughts.

Authors note
IM SO SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER!!! I've been struggling with getting updates done. I haven't been home for the past few weeks and I haven't had anytime to update. I'm going home in a few days though so I promise I'll be writing longer and better chapters! don't forget to vote and comment! thanks!