1. A Whole New World.

"CAUSE YOU KNOW I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES, JUST TO SEE YOUUU-"

"Ryder!! Calm down! Aren't you supposed to be focusing on the road?!" I scold, lowering the radio.

He just groans. "Of course, mother."

"Man child." I mutter, looking out the window.

He brings the car to a halt. I give him a questioning look, raising my eyebrows.

"What did you just call me?!" He questions, in a dangerously screeching voice.

"I called you a man child, you dumbass."

"I guess you're a dumbass too... Ya know, since you're dating a dumbass man child..." He mumbles under his breath, starting down the road and driving the last 20 minutes we have left to reach New York. The rest of the ride I keep my mouth shut, not needing him to prove me wrong again.  After an hour of trying to drive through the crowded streets, we finally found our apartment. We park Ryder's car in the parking garage, and take half of our things to the apartment. We walk in and stare in shock. It's so much more beautiful in person. It was fully furnished, apart from our bedrooms. I'm fine with that though, I like designing my room to how I want it to be.

Ryder and I make the last trip to get the rest of our things and once we place everything inside the apartment, we begin unpacking

Ryder and I make the last trip to get the rest of our things and once we place everything inside the apartment, we begin unpacking. Personally, I wanted to start off with my room. I had all the furniture shipped a month ago, I just wanted to spend the rest of the day painting and decorating. I throw a wink to Ryder and walk to my room, blasting my music in the process. I already placed all my bedroom boxes in here, so I just have to take everything out and make myself at home.  I open a bag of my clothes and pull out an outfit that I don't mind getting dirty.  I slip on a pair of grey shorts and a white crop top.

I throw my hair in a messy bun and open my can of paint

I throw my hair in a messy bun and open my can of paint. I coat the tan walls with a light white-pink color, jamming out to music the whole time. I think of ways I can arrange my furniture and once I come up with an idea, I try moving my bed frame, my attempts fruitless.

"Need any help?" Ryder asks, walking into my room.

"Yea..." I mumble.

Ryder chuckles and walks towards the bed frame.