14. Gotta Zayn!

^ Picture of Bailey ^

      I wake up the next morning with a strong arm wrapped around my small waist. I snuggle closer to the person, who pulls me tighter against their chest. My eyes flutter open and I see Ryder's blue ones staring down at me, nothing but happiness shown in his eyes.

"Good morning, love." Ryder whispers, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead.

I smile. "Good morning."

      I try standing up but I find that I'm still wearing the tight dress from last night.  I groan and plop back down onto the softness of the pillows.  Ryder shuffles around in the tent and I feel him place something on top of me. I look down and see his dress shirt.

"Put that on instead, it should be big enough to be a dress on you anyways." Ryder smirks, standing there in his shirtless glory. 

"Thank you, babe." I say chuckling, sitting up again.

"No problem." He chirps, getting out I the tent, leaving me to change.

      I slip on his shirt, and find that it does feel like a dress. I button it up and comb through my hair with my fingers really quick. I stumble my way out of the tent, and squint my eyes as I come intact with the sunlight. Ryder see's me and chuckles.

"Let's go my love... When we get home I'll make you breakfast." Ryder says, taking my hand and leading me all the way back to the car.

"But what about the decorations?" I ask.

"It's alright, I'll just have someone clean it up... No worries." Ryder explains with a smile.

We get in the car and start on our long way home.

• • •

Stepping into the apartment, I stare in shock as I see Brooke and Bailey sitting down on our couch, staring at Ryder and I with their arms crossed.

"Look who decided to come back..." Brooke scolds, tapping her foot on the floor.

"I'm just going to... Uh... Gotta Zayn!" Ryder shouts, running out of the room.

I'm left awkwardly standing in the doorway... I finally take a step in and shut the door behind me. Silently, I fiddle with the bottom of the sleeve to Ryder's shirt.

Brooke finally stands up, with Bailey in tow.  She looks at my appearance and chuckles. "I'm not even going to ask."

      I just scoff and walk to my room, looking for something better to wear.

The girls come into my room after I get dressed

"Why are you dressed so fancy?" Bailey asks, plopping down onto my bed.