4. Barbie Star Light.

"Avery!! We are leaving for the movie soon, start getting ready." Ryder shouts through my bedroom door.

I grin in victory. "Alright, love."

      I lightly curl the ends of my hair and apply a little bit of makeup. Looking through my closet, I find a cute outfit.

After I put it on, I walk out to the living room and see Ryder curled up with Munchkin on the couch

"Wow...You look... Wow..." Ryder whispers.

I blush. "Thanks."

      Ryder stands up and places Munchkin back on the couch. He then walks towards me and takes my hand, leading me out of the apartment. 

"Are we meeting Bailey and Danny there?" I ask, getting into the car.

"Yea, Danny is picking Bailey up at her place."

"Oh okay!" I chirp.

      The rest of the ride was filled with singing and laughter. Pulling into the small parking lot, we unbelievably find a parking space. As we near the building, I see a couple walking in together with their arms wrapped around each other.

"Is that-"

"-Bailey?" Ryder finishes.

      We both smile and when we walk into the building we see that Bailey and Danny acting as if they were a couple.

      Bailey was wearing a beautiful sundress. I could tell Danny liked her, his eyes didn't leave Bailey once.

"C'mon guys, I don't want to miss the movie!" Danny squeals, tugging everyone along

I smirk. "Don't worry. I already got the tickets, all I have to do is show them the receipt that I printed out and we should be good to go."

"Wait... You already got the tickets?!" Ryder asks, panic evident on his face.

I chuckle and poke his nose. "Yea silly, pay attention."