DPULGU #5.

I hardly ever write a/n but for the people who actually read this and enjoy it comment and/or vote? Pretty please? If you do,it'll mean a lot ^.^ ♥

FIVE

1. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

2. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

3.Dear Math,

Please grow up and solve your own problems,im tired of solving them for you.

4. They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

5. The broccoli says 'I look like a small tree', the mushroom says 'I look like an umbrella', the walnut says 'I look like a brain', and the banana says 'Can we please change the subject?'

6. Cleaning the house while your kids are still home is like shoveling while it's still snowing.

7. My wife told me the other day that I don't take her to expensive places any more, so I took her to the gas station.

8. If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

9. I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way.

10. I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning.

11. The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. (A/N So true