U.T.A.H CH. 10

* Milli pov *

Waking up Tuesday morning was fabulous compared to yesterday, well because a Bitch didn't have a hangover. Dressing to impress and turn heads, I put on my black skinny jeans they made my ass look great hell, I wanted to give it a squeeze with my black shirt with red and white designs with my black blazers with white and red trimmings. Throwing on some eye liner and mascara with some lip gloss I was ready to go.Ashleigh was dressed to impress to, with some boot cut jeans and a nice shirt . We are banging, after getting some breakfast we arrived at school early driving up in my lambo , I got the attention I well deserved. Stepping out all attention was on us, including our targets. Walking through the crowd we got nice car and are you single not saying anything we made our way to our locker. Grabbing our leather jackets we went to the bathroom to conceal our weapons. In class Ashleigh was holding a conversation with Justin , so I guess lucky me gets to befriend Jazmine . Ashleigh must have worked her magic cause we were sitting with the it crowd. " Hi I'm Jazmine weren't you at the vortex on Saturday" " yes I was, I remember you, you had on those killer shoes, I'm Milli" " so you like to party" " of course, my sister an I are throwing a moving in party." " oh yeah count me in" " really sweet so if you know more people tell them about, seeing as we don't know anyone" " if you are providing then I can get the people" " ok, here's my phone put your info in and I'll text you the details" exchanginginformation we got to talking about likes and dislikes, after feeding her my cover story, she said we have so much in common we are going to become get friends. Heading home after school I couldn't wipe the smile off my face and neither could Ashleigh. " wow today was great befriending the targets and the party is going to be off the chain" " yeah it was I got a date with Justin and you get to go shopping with Jazmine" " when is your date" " on Friday" " wow, you sure worked your magic don't do anything I wouldn't do" I said laughing " Bitch you do realise I'm older than you right." " Oh I know your just growing up so fast" I said while wiping fake tears away. " we got to go shopping for the party stuff and we need some type of paper so you can't tell the basement door is there, you want to go after we finish our homework." " Yeah that's cool, I'm hungry lets order some good when we get back." " what you want pizza is the fastest" After finishing or homework and shopping we went out to dinner. The week went by fast going to school getting to know our targets going out to dinner, it was easy. Thursday we invited Jazmine and Justin and some of their friends over to swim, after swimming we ate and watched movie, just being normal teenagers I guess. Justin didn't like me after I beat his ass in G.O.W. then beat him in C.O.D. for his money, he said I cheated and he never wanted to play again. Asking him if he wanted to play maden I didn't beat him in that, I whooooooped his ass 37-7 what can I say I'm a game freak. He stormed out after that it was a fun day it really was. Tomorrow is Friday and Jazmine and I are going shopping, pretty much we are having a girls day out.