U.T.A.H CH. 21

* Ashleigh pov *

It's been a week since I went to the doctors today I'm officially 2 two months. Going on missions I have been more cautious, always wearing my bullet proof vest, shooting and stabbing rather than fighting

Coming up with a plan hasn't been easy, I have two months before I start showing so that's my deadline to get out. Not being able to tell my bestie she is going to be an auntie really sucks I'm going through everything by myself, I know the way I'm going to leave is going to crush her. Spending as much time as I can with Milli and the twins still isn't enough. I know Milli knows something is up she just hasn't said anything.

* TWO MONTHS LATER *

Getting this mission has been great timing, today I plan to make my exit out my best friends life forever. Taking my duffel bag to my car, Milli and I decided to take separate cars. The funny thing is we never takes separate cars and it was her idea, I couldn't be more grateful at this time. I'm happy I get to see Justin after four long months, but I'm also leaving my beside behind so I'm sad two conflicting emotions right now. Driving to the abandon warehouse I switch my things to the car I dropped off yesterday. Hugging Milli telling her I'll see her when this is down we go our separation ways. Going through the back door with my gun raised I shot my first victim, moving to the next and the next after that I lose count. Hiding from Milli so she'll go and report me missing to ms. V, I got the shock of my life she walks right up to me and hugs me not just any hug this is a goodbye hug. " Make sure you take care of my niece or nephew, ok " to shocked to say anything she laughs. " you never had to hide things from my, I'll report you got taking ok, go be happy I loveyou" still shocked all I managed to say was " I love you and I will" leaving everything I know behind to something new I call Justin. " hey baby" " are you coming now did you find your way out these four months have been hell, when I get you in my arms I'm never letting you go I love you" smiling like crazy " yes I'm coming home I love you and I have a surprise for you when I get there" " oh really I can't wait how long until you make it" " about a week I have to make sure I'm not being trailed and I have to make a new identity for the plane, but I'll see you soon love you I got to go" hanging up all I can do is smile. Taking my left hand off the wheel I touch the necklace Milli have me, I'm going to miss her.

* Milli pov before the mission *

Today is the day I can feel it she is doing right getting the baby out of harms way, I just wish she would of told me, but I get why she couldn't I don't hold it against her I would have done the same. Getting ready for the mission I suggest we take different cars to help her out a bit. It was funny watching the relief come to her face, I'm going to miss my bestie, my sister.

* AFTER THE MISSION *

Rushing to find Ashleigh before she leaves I put myself in her shoes if I was her I would hide then leave. Going back into the warehouse, checking all the hiding places I finally found her grabbing her into a hug I tell her " you better takecare of my niece or nephew, ok" I think she was to shocked that I knew I wanted to laugh out loud but I settled for a chuckle. Telling her to go be happy and she will always be my beside and that I got her back all she can say is " I love you, I will" knowing she is driving I wait about thirty minutes the head back. Running into my mom's office, in tears " SHE IS GONE I CAN'T FIND HER SHE IS GONE!!" " Milli who? Who is gone?" Crying even more " Ashleigh she is gone, I think somebody took her I looked everywhere I can't find her my own bestie I can't find her" " go to your room gets some rest in putting word out to everyone to keep an eye out for her" " No, I have to help" " no go rest your no help like this" " ok" running to troy I have to warn him " what's wrong?" " Troy I need you to erase all the traffic cameras Now!" " why?" " it's life or death, I'll explain later" jumping on his laptop I tell him what streets he has it done in like two minutes, that boy is a genius. " tell me now" " cone to my room" following me to me room. " you can tell no one and I mean no one promise" " yes I promise" " Ashleigh left, I don't know where to but, she is pregnant and didn't want her child in this business" " what the fuck and she didn't tell us, how could she?" " keep your voice down she didn't tell anyone so don't feel bad I had to figure it out myself. She is doing the right thing" " yeah she is I wish I got to say goodbye at least, but don't worry I won't tell anyone not even Micah " " thanks" goodthing I remember the cameras or her ass would be right here with us how could she forget something so important.