U.T.A.H CH. 31

* Milli pov *

Driving back was just like death it was quite, we went through her story of what she was gonna tell my mom. Already know she was going to get punished, let's face it how can a trained assassin not escape. We arrive in town late doing to go get our hair, nails, and piercing. It was like a girls day out just with hostility and no laughing. She pulled up to base we get out the and get ready to enter hell, knocking on my mom's office door. " Come in" stepping in first leaving Ashleigh outside. " Hey ms. V" " Milli where have you been? You want M.I.A. why are you limping?" " after my mission I get a text from Ashleigh she is alive I went and saved her, then we got in a fight. She thought I gave up on hera she is hurt and she broke my leg. Apparently after our last mission together Justin kidnapped she drugged her and went into hiding. " after my last sentence she cuts me off, picking up her phone she dials some numbers " what happens where are you guys?" Silence " how many were killed?" Silence " your the only one that got out? Why the hell so many went in?" Silence " report to me immediately once your out the hospital." She then hangs up the phone, turning towards me " why is your hair done and your nails and you got piercings?" " Ashleigh wanted a change she looked bad so I agreed." " you will not have any missions for three months and in that time you will be going back to school to earn your placement back. No weapons you can work out twice a week. If your grades a anything lower than a 4.0 for every point it drops will be another month. I'm a clear?" " yes ma'am" " dismissed." " Ashleigh get your ass in here."

* Ashleigh *

Hearing the whole conversation I feel bad Milli hates school with a burning passion. I'm glad she stood up for me though I'll be forever grateful for that. " Ashleigh get your ass in here." Watching Milli limp out I limp in I'm proud of Milli she almost beat me that's why I had to brake her leg. " yes ma'am." " shut the door" I do sitting down " I'm glad your alive. I put you down as K.I.A. Just so you know Milli never give up on you, she went crazy your her sister and she love's you like one to. Your punishment is the same as hers. You will be rooming together like before. Milli told me what happen so you don't have to go through it again, I expect a full report from you within 48 hours from the time you got kidnapped to now. Go get yourselves cleaned up. Oh and you'll have to go shopping for as you have no items of yours left here. Dismissed." " thank you ma'am." Getting up I head to the infirmary meeting Milli there.

* Ms. V pov *

I'm glad Ashleigh came back I know she didn't by choice, I know everything she left because she was pregnant I know she had a little girl and she got married to Justin. It's my job to know everything, I can't punish her for that, but she is to valuable to my business to be off playing house. If she knew I knew she would tear this company down. Sending Milli to Costa Rica was so they can see each other. I hate to see my daughter hurting. Opening a file of pictures I see Ameila Leigh smith she is so beautiful with her gray eyes she looks just like her mom. She will be an assassin one way or another.

* Milli pov *

Getting my leg casted is annoying when she had to do the realignment I screamed that shit hurts I didn't get any medicine because I hate the effect it has. Having to go to school is going to be hell having to have this cast on for 15 weeks is going to be crucial, I know she broke my leg because she was going to lose. But I can't really blame her I would of done the same.

* THREE MONTHS LATER *

I've had my cast off for three weeks Ashleigh and I back to normal, but she is still down cause she misses Ameila. She gets pictures and she sees her once a week . Kim moved an hour away with Ameila. Ashleigh gives her money every month some in Ameila's bank account some in cash, the girl rich she don't have to do nothing, but she goes to school. She actually pretty cool.