U.T.A.H CH. 36

* MILLI POV *

Waking up this morning I groan, I felt like rolling over and dying. Who in the hell gets shot twice, looks like I'll be getting two tattoos over the scars." Ash? Let me get something for this stiffness I can barely move I feel like a zombie or something" " Girl stop being a drama queen it's not like you got shot or something?" she says then laugh at me " fuck you, but for real though we got shit to do today so we need to get it crackin?" " yeah I'm already knowing . here take these?" " thanks, we need Troy to get us video of me getting shoot maybe he got caught on camera any mistakes on his part, they will be our best chance." " yeah get dress after like twenty minutes, then we can start our day i'll order room service, and hit Troy up." After waiting the time I started getting ready, man got to love my job because whatever they just gave me is the business I feel nothing like no pain or anything. After getting ready we eat and start the day with one thing find this fucker and make him pay. Calling Troy I told him to get him and his brothers asses out here asap, by two in the afternoon the twins were here and handling business. " come check this out?" Walking over to the other side of the room I look a one of the many computers. " you see this, it's right after you got shot." Troy started tracing J.B's whereabouts. Looking at the live footage playing before my eyes, I glanced at the numbers going at the bottom of the screen. " Ash suit up we got him." Getting geared up I put my ear piece in " Troy keep me updated, if he takes a shit I want to know got it." " Yeah I do, but stop talking down to me I feel you and everything but we a team remember that." " Word, I got you my bad you feel that way I'll tone it down." Leaving the room we traveled to down to long beach. " On site I'm shooting him witnesses and all point blank range, this asshole is going down today." " You got that right but we can't do it on broad daylight bestie I want him to." Knowing she is serious as hell I have to be the calm one and get her thinking straight, we don't need the attention we are better then that. " Can I tell you my thoughts without you getting mad?" " yeah you my bestie." " I have a gut feeling you mom is behind all this in some kind of way, like she is the master mind." Thinking for a second I thought about all the shit that's been going on, she's been kinda odd like separating herself from us, then the K.A. mission that has yet been assigned and the fact it's hidden. Omg fuck how didn't I see this sooner. " Ash your like my sister and I love you, Your right I don't have all the pieces to the puzzle but I have enough." "What you talking about?" Pulling the car over I looked her in the eyes " I think this has something to do with Ameila and Kim. Think about it K.A. , sending us on a mission with half of the information on the subject, suspicious behavior. She is trying to kill us or you for Ameila?" Looking at her I see her process the information " omg Kim this was a bogus mission that's why we can't catch him she's helping him, she has been helping him fuck. Get to the jet now." Starting the car we head to the airport, going to the hotel were the pilot is staying we get him to fly us back. After taking of into the air I stand up to talk to him. " I need to talk to you?" " Come on in." Walking into the cockpit I take a seat in the co pilot seat. " who have you been reporting to?" " I've been reporting to ms. Basics she wanted to know we I take off and land with you and Ash."