U.T.A.H CH. 33

OK FIRST OFF I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I'M WRITING SO ENJOY SECOND IT'S NOT LIKE I GET FEEDBACK ANYWAYS AND THIRD I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE WRITING " YOU SAVED US BY KIDNAPPING US" ANYMORE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL BE GOOD AND JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I NEVER WRITE A CHAPTER BEFOREHAND I JUST WRITE OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD. SO THANKS FOR READING

* ASHLEIGH POV *

After Milli had told me her dream I was shocked as hell by it, no I would never kill her well not intentionally anyway. After the twins came and we got some drinks in us Milli started to relax some I could tell she was on edge I would be to. Watching 40yr old virgin drunk is hilarious, we watched comedy all night laughing and drinking nothing serious it was just what we needed. Waking up in the morning well more like the afternoon anyways was hell my head was spinning or maybe it was the room, I have no idea. After taking a cold shower I felt a little bit better well that and popping two pills for my head. " Are you feeling like shit to cause I feel like I got hit by a long ass train and then the fucker backed up" I started laughing because that was funny " take this and hit a cold shower, by the time your done I'll be back with some food for us" handing her the bottle of pills I grabbed my gun and keys. While I was driving I ordered us breakfast to go from denny's . Waiting for my food for about ten minutes my order gets called up. Walking up to the cashier I pay and start to exit, while walking out three men push me back inside and chain the doors. Are you fucking kidding me all a bitch want is to eat and these punk bitches make me drop my food and drinks. " EVERYONE GET YOUR WALLETS, PURSES, JEWELRY, CELL PHONES AND ANYTHING ELSE VALUABLE OUT AND PLACE IT ON THE NEAREST TABLE" are they fucking serious right now. Walking to the closest table I sit down, waiting for one to approach me sitting there with the boredest expression on my face. Waiting about five minutes I see one of the three start walking towards me, " you are beautiful but I know you heard me when I said to place your things on the table" I look up at him and roll my eyes at him. He back hands me with so much strength that if I wasn't trained I'd probably be knocked out, standing up to him he towers over me by a good foot and a half I punch him in the temple with all my strength with me left hand while my right hand is pulling out my gun I shoot the two guys running towards the guy I knocked out , I shot them both in the shoulder nothing fatal . Taking their guns I call ms. V and tell her what happens and to send me a lawyer. Walking over to a couple that had just gotten their food brought to them before those idiots came in, I took the chicks food and drink and sat at my table and started eating before the cops came. Pointing my gun at the two asses holding their shoulders the whole time while eating and drinking. The whole time I could feel everyone staring at me " CAN SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR FOR THE POLICE WHEN THEY COME" some guy went to the door and tried to open a locked door omg is he serious do I have to do everything. Reaching into the knocked out guy's jacket pocket I tossed the key to dumb dumb by the door. Less then ten minutes later the police come in and arrested all four of us and took everyone's statement. The ride to the station was boring I said nothing to no one as I was trained to do years ago waiting for what feels like forever but only about an hour I was released with a court hearing to attend to in two weeks. Getting dropped off at my car I just hit up a drive-thru and headed back to base with Milli's food. " wow I can't even let you go get breakfast by yourself, can I?" Milli says with a laugh " hey it wasn't my fault ok I was on my way out when three guys pushed me back in, and made me drop the food" I said with a laugh. We ate and went to trained for a few hours after that I had to write my report on the dennys shooting, by the time I was done I was tired as hell, at least I get to visit my baby tomorrow with that thought I drifted off to sleep.

A/N there is maybe another chapter then the epiloge a couple of people want a sequel but I'm still thinking about you'll know what I decide by the ending of the story so thank you all for reading comments are always welcomed and voting if you want a sequel the comment or inbox me and let me know

~ ZETTA ~