✶Innocent✶

Peter was an absolute wreck and I could tell why. Every individual glance that I took from the corner of my eye, Belle was glancing at him. Her expression was not at all enthused to say the least.

Fidgeting in his seat during the whole rest of the class, he flew out of class- and I'm sure if he actually could've used his powers in public, he would've actually flown. However, while Thomas, Jenna, and I couldn't find him, there was a particular someone that had went missing along with him.

"Laney," Thomas asked as he pulled me to the side. "What happened between you two?"

Blushing, an exasperated sigh struggled its way out of my mouth. Biting my lip to hold back tears, I looked Thomas in the eye. "I kissed him."

A smile danced on his face. "I was kinda hoping you two would get together. When you two had first reunited, you should've seen how you two looked."

"But that's beside the point," I said out of frustration.

"Why?"

"Because now he's banned from Neverland."

And then was when Jenna walked up from behind us. "Oh, there you two are! I was looking for you gu-" And when she saw the expression that Thomas had on his face, she stopped talking.

Looking at me with the same expression, she pursed her lips as her eyebrows furrowed together. "Please tell me that you used protection Laney. If you're pregnant, I can't even-"

And after she shook her head, she took in how mortified both Thomas and I looked.

"Dude, I'm not pregnant," I said, sighing. "Jenna, why do you always put me in the worse possible predicament that your mind could come up with?"

Smirking, she shrugged. "Because your reactions are funny."

Thomas crossed his scrawny arms over his chest. "I just don't get it though. Why would a kiss do that?"

"Because, he was never supposed to grow up. He has a duty to keep up and I guess The Council is like super strict with these things. He's not supposed to fall in love."

"Well that's no fair," Thomas said.

Jenna chuckled, "My goodness, you guys sound like you're talking about some myth or something. Like this is some Twilight mixed with Peter Pan ish if you know what I'm saying."

Thomas and I stared at her until her own words finally sunk in.

"Wait," she said as her eyebrows pulled closer together. "Peter Pan...and Peter."

And all Thomas and I could do was smile at each other.

Thomas laced an arm around her shoulders. "Oh Jenna, we have a lot to catch you up on."

© Lightning_Stryker 2016