NO!

The next week and a half flew by as the trio traveled during the day until they were too tired to go on. Nights for Arya were full of fitful sleep just as Sandor and Aurora's were filled with stolen, heated kisses. Before the three companions knew it, they were standing at the Bloody Gate. "Who approaches the Bloody Gate?!" a guard called out, prompting Sandor to answer, "It's the bloody Hound! I've got Lady Arryn's niece!"

From the corner of his eye, Sandor saw Aurora standing with her hands on Arya's shoulders. She was looking straight ahead until the guard announced to the three of them that Lady Arryn was dead. Sandor stared and Aurora glanced down at the girl in front of her, fearful of her reaction. To both her and Sandor's surprise, the young wolf began laughing. Aurora glanced at Sandor, who turned back the way they came with a soft growl.

Aurora ran after him, checking over her shoulder to see that Arya was following her. "Sandor," Aurora called softly, making him stop for a moment. "What will we do now? We can't leave her here on her own." An indignant huff came from behind them. "I can take care of myself." Aurora rolled her eyes and said, "You are still a child, Arya. If anything happened to you, I would never forgive myself. Not after all your father did for me." At the mention of her father, the argument died on Arya's lips once again.

The young woman once again turned her attention to Sandor, waiting for an answer. "I don't bloody know," he mumbled as he continued walking back to the horses, "But we need ta move on." Aurora nodded and climbed up on Stranger's back. She was getting used to riding finally. So much so, her legs and backside hardly ached anymore. Sandor mounted behind her and they set off again. Aurora leaned back into Sandor's chest, reveling in the feeling of having him close. If she had known what would happen, she would have kept him even closer.

Not three days later, Arya was once again practicing with her sword, Needle, when two voices were heard. Sandor was relieving himself behind a boulder while Aurora sat on a different one, keeping an eye on Arya. Arya tried to get Sandor's attention when the voice drew nearer. Aurora slid off her rock and stood next to Arya as two figures appeared. One, a tall blonde woman and the other, a shorter raven-haired young man. "Good morrow," the woman greeted. Aurora put a hand on Arya's shoulder and tried to move her back.

Sandor reappeared and took stock of the two new comers. He noticed Aurora's protective actions over Arya and his hand went to the hilt of his sword. The young man with the blonde whispered, "It's the Hound." Aurora's eyes flicked to Sandor before returning to the blonde, who was now looking at Arya. "Then you're Arya Stark."

Arya tried to move closer, but Aurora kept a firm hand on her shoulder. "Who are you?" the girl asked. "Brienne of Tarth. I swore an oath to your mother than I would get you to safety." Sandor scoffed and replied, "Safety? Where the fucks that? Her aunt in the Eyrie's dead. Her mother's dead. Her father's dead. Her brother's dead. Winterfell is a pile of rubble. There's no safety, you dumb bitch. If you don't know that by now, you're the wrong one to watch over her."

Brienne's blue eyes gazed between Arya, Aurora and Sandor before she asked, "Is that what you're doing? Watching over her?" Aurora glared at the implications of the woman's words. She wanted to speak, but knew Sandor had this well under control. "Aye. That's what I'm doing." Before anything else could be said, swords were drawn and the two were fighting.

Aurora did her best to keep Arya out of the way, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from Sandor. What would happen if he lost this fight? Would he die? Would she? And what about Arya? Arya broke away from Aurora and ran to a boulder to watch. The raven-haired man did his best to keep Aurora back. When Brienne and Sandor both had thrown their swords down, Aurora stifled a cry. She couldn't distract him now.

She couldn't fight the scream bubbling in her throat as she watched Brienne pick up a rock and begin hitting Sandor over and over again. Each hit sent him closer and closer to the edge of the cliff. One final hit sent the man rolling down and Aurora screamed loudly as a bright light blinded her.

When the lightcleared, Aurora found herself standing in a familiar bookshop. Her bag and thebook were on the ground next to her. The young woman let out a tortured sob asshe sank to her knees on the carpeted floor and felt the arms of the owner wraparound her shoulders. "No, no, no." Aurora's sobs echoed through theempty shop. 

(a/n: Two new chapters in less that 24 hours! :D I also have the next chapter planned out so I might be able to get it done and posted tomorrow!)