An Angry Reunion

(a/n: some warnings for this chapter, lots of arguing and implied sexy times.)

Aurora nearly broke down in tears. She couldn't believe it. Sandor was alive! He wasn't wearing his armor and looked a little thinner than the last time she saw him. His hair and beard were both much thicker and he seemed to be walking with a limp, but it was him nonetheless. When he spoke, part of her wanted to laugh while the other wanted to run and hide. He pointed an ax at one of the archers and threatened, "Put it away, girl. Tougher girls than ya have tried ta kill me." His voice was music to her ears.

She couldn't take her eyes off him as he assisted Beric in hanging three men who had besmirched the name of the Brotherhood. When the hanging was done, Beric met Aurora's gaze across the camp, silently communicating a question. She shook her head. She couldn't face Sandor yet, no matter how much she wanted to. She needed to compose herself first. So, she kept her head down and left the camp. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't able to escape before Sandor noticed.

"Scared ya off already?" Aurora froze before exhaling deeply. No going back now. Turning back toward him, she slowly removed her hood. "Have I ever been afraid of you, Sandor?" she asked, her soft voice threatening to crack. Still, she held her ground and let her eyes find his beautiful brown ones that couldn't seem to hide his surprise. She could only hold his gaze for a moment before she felt her resolve not to cry beginning to crumble. So, she turned and headed toward the river near camp.

Sandor watched in shock as Aurora walked away. Then, one of the brothers followed after, placing a hand on her shoulder when he caught up to her. Sandor felt his stomach twist unpleasantly as a feeling that could only be described as jealousy rose in his chest. That only lasted a moment before anger took over. He wanted nothing more than to stalk after them both. The only thing to stop him was Thoros. "She needs time."

Sandor glared at him. Deciding to ignore Thoros' advice to leave it, Sandor followed Aurora. He had a few things to say to her and they couldn't wait in his mind. He found the man that had gone with Aurora first. He was facing the direction Sandor was coming from and his hand was on the hilt of his sword. "Where is she?" The man cringed at the tone of Sandor's voice. Without saying a word, he gestured behind him toward the river. "Go," Sandor barked. The young man didn't need to be told twice. He took off back toward the camp.

Once he was gone, Sandor turned back to where he'd indicated and found exactly who he was looking for. She was kneeling by the river, splashing water on her face. She heard the footsteps behind her and she stood spinning around with her hand on her sword. Seeing Sandor, she released the hilt and sighed deeply. "Sandor." The way she said his name almost made him relent. Almost.

"Where the fuck were ya?!" She blinked at him in surprise. "Excuse me?" She crossed her arms over her chest in her usual defiant manner. "Where the fuck have ya been? What business do ya have being with the Brotherhood? Ya fuckin' any of 'em?!" No sooner were the words out of his mouth did he feel the stinging sensation of her hand across his cheek. "How dare you?! First off, why would I sleep with any of them? They aren't you! Second, I thought you were dead! Can you blame me for trying to find some sense of protection?"

"Ya didn't bother to stick around to see that I didn't die. I was at the bottom of that cliff for days, dyin' and you were nowhere to be found! The woman that said she loved me just took off without even checkin' ta see if I was alive." Aurora's fists were balled at her sides. "I wasn't here, you ass! I was sent back home and was there for a year. I didn't even want to come back. There was no point if you were dead!" She could feel the tears rising in her eyes the longer she argued with him.

Sandor let her words sink in. She hadn't been in Westeros? He'd spent so long angry with her, thinking she'd abandoned him when he needed her most. Now, here she was again, telling him off once more. He took in her form as he waited for her temper to wane. Her bright green eyes had lost some of their naive innocence and she had a few worry lines, but she was as beautiful and feisty as ever. "I will take your silence as an apology."

He brought his eyes back to hers and began laughing. A real laugh. Something he hadn't done in so long. It was then that Aurora finally let herself cry and, for the first time since leaving Westeros, they weren't tears of pain or sadness. They were tears of relief. "God, I missed you," she muttered before throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him close.

For a second, Sandor just stood there, unable to believe Aurora was there with him again. Then, he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed gently. It was as if she never left. She still fit almost perfectly against him, even with her small frame. After holding her moment, he picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist. She evidently got the message as she urgently pressed her lips to his. Sandor's grip on her tightened and Aurora was glad he was holding her. Her legs had gone weak nearly immediately. When they parted, Aurora's eyes were wide and her breath was coming in pants.

No words wereexchanged as Sandor looked into her eyes. They were practically pleading withhim and this time, he knew he couldn't tell her no. He'd missed her too muchand, with all those other men around, she had to show him he had no reason tobe jealous. He set her on her feet and removed her cloak. Within what seemedlike seconds, she was bare before him and she was helping him out of his ownclothes. The rest of the camp soon heard the evidence of their activitiescarrying on the wind.     

(a/n 2: Thank you all so much for over 5K reads and more than 300 votes on this fic! This story has become my baby and it means so much that ya'll enjoy it as much as you do!!)