Epilogue: Several Years Later

Aurora woke feeling Sandor's arms tightening around her. She smiled as she pressed herself closer to him, relishing in the feeling of her husband's body against hers. The two had married as soon as it had been possible after Aurora's injuries healed. Sansa had generously given them a bit of land to build on and they lived in their little house, happy as could be.

"Mmm, morning," she murmured before opening her eyes. She found Sandor already smiling at her.  She leaned up to kiss him once. Twice. Three times. Aurora hummed into his lips before pulling away. "I'd say we could stay in bed all day, but we do have a farm to run," she said with a slightly sad sigh. Sandor chuckled. "I think the farm can wait a bit, don't ya?" He kissed her again as she giggled.

"As much as I'd love that, we promised Sansa we'd have those vegetables up at Winterfell today." Sandor sighed. "Yer right." Sandor threw back his furs and climbed from the bed. Aurora watched as he pulled on his clothing for the day. "What are ya starin' at, wife?" She got out of bed and came around to wrap her arms around his waist. "I'm looking at my husband. The man I love, the provider for our home and the father of our child. Or well, children."

Sandor moved back so he could put his hands on Aurora's belly where the bump had just begun to show. "I still can't fuckin' believe I've got this." He kissed his wife deeply. No matter how many times his lips met hers, Aurora knew she would never get enough. The moment was interrupted by a small knock on the door. "Mother? Father?" Aurora smiled as Sandor moved to open the door.

"Come on, my boy. We've got ta get the chores done. Maybe when we're done, yer mother will agree ta make us something to break our fast." Aurora laughed and nodded in agreement. It had taken her a while, but Aurora finally got the hang of cooking in a world without electricity. A world where she had to cook with fire. "Now, go on. Get out of here," she told them, following the two of them to the front door of their home. Sandor kissed her once more before telling their son to follow him. Aurora stood in the doorway, running her hands over her stomach as she watched her little family with a smile on her face. 

(a/n: That's the end, folks! Thank you so much for all the reads, votes, and comments. Thank you for your patience with my sporadic updates and lastly, thank you for all the support! I hope you've enjoyed this as much as I've enjoyed writing it.)