Chapter 9 ~ No!

a bit of a filler, hope you like it. :) 

Chapter 9 ~ No!

~Zayn's POV~

"Haha, really?" I ask Harry while sipping the beer in my hand. 

I had invited the couple over to my house, and after a long time, I had been able to convince Louis to come too.

"Hey, I was drunk, I couldn't help it." He whines and hugs Louis, who is laughing loudly.

"It's okay, Haz. No one blames you. It was all the alcohol." He says and pecks his boyfriend's lips.

"No! no kissing while I'm in the room!" I yell and throw a pillow at them, proud as it hits both their heads and they break apart.

They both look at me with a scary glare.

"Pillow fight!" Louis yells and grabs the pillow I just threw and launches himself at me, while hitting me against my head with the pillow.

Luckily I had put the beer at the side just in time. 

Quickly I grab the nearest pillow and start defending myself by hitting Louis back. 

Harry is watching us laughing. "How old are you actually?" He ask, making me and Louis stop for a minute. Then we share an agreeing look and we start to attack Harry, who is unarmed.

"Aaaah!" He yells when the pillows hit his face and he falls backwards on the ground. Not three seconds later he has a pillow in his hand and is hitting back. 

I have no idea how he got the pillow, but I don't care. I'm having way too much fun now, even though we are acting like 16 year old girls on a sleepover. It should be the alcohol. I didn't drink much, but enough to be a bit tipsy. 

Our happiness is cut short when suddenly a loud bang is heard through the house.

We all freeze and look at each other with wide, scared eyes. 

"What was that?" Louis whispers, suddenly hugging Harry close. 

"I don't know." I answer and throw the pillow back on the couch. "It was probably the cat." I say, not knowing if I'm trying to convince myself or Louis and Harry. 

I know Liam is gone now, but he could have returned already, right?

"Maybe we should go check it out?" I ask.

Louis immediately starts shaking his head. "No! No! We're not doing that. Do you remember what happened the last time?"

He has a point. "Yeah, you're right. We'll just stay here then." I say and sit down on the couch. So do Louis and Harry. 

It's like all the alcohol has been taking out of my blood by that one sound. It did sound kinda like a gunshot. 

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask.

Louis shrugs. "I don't know. We can watch a movie?" 

"That's a great idea, Boo." Harry says and pecks Louis' cheek.

"Alright." I say and get up from the couch. I stand in front of the rack that holds my movies. "Which one?" I ask and soon enough Harry is standing next to me, his eyes scanning over the movies.

"I'm gonna get the snacks." Louis says and skips to the kitchen. 

"So, what about a superhero movie?" Harry asks while holding up Batman and superman.

"I agree, but let's watch Superman today, It's been a long time." I say and take Batman out of his hands to put back in the rack.

"Aaaaah!"