Shots Fired

I'm about to die

The general is expecting me to hand over her homework, completed with full answers like the teachers asked for, And it is but it's back at my house.

"Hey stupid" said Cosette, knocking me out of my train of thought like a train running me over

"I'm WAITING"

"I-I-I forgot it at h-home"

"Home, home, HOME! Okay Sally, then here is what you're going to do. You are going to go to the locker room and wait for me."

I start to walk towards the locker room and I can hear them giggling and saying to get a good video and that they're going to get so many followers for this.

I get into the locker room and wait there for the war to start.

"YO SAP"

Here we go.

All of a sudden I feel a big whack on the side of my head. It felt like a big pile of bricks in a pillow case had smacked me. I fall to the floor and look at what had hit me. Of course it was general Cosette, holding her gym bag that was obviously full of bricks. Well at least I wasn't that off.

I could see kids surrounding me snap chatting, instagramming, tweeting. Then she hits me again. Over, and over, and over. Now I'm just collapsed in a pile of blood. Next thing you know, she strips all of my clothes off of me until I'm in leggings and a tank top. She drags me by the hair to the back door and throws me out to the freezing snow.

"AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE MY HOMEWORK"

Then here the worst sound that I have ever heard in my life.

She closes and locks the door behind her and leaves.

There is nothing to do now. I have to get her homework.

I'm freezing and I have blood all over me. I also think she cracked my skull open because blood is gushing out of it and I'm extremely dizzy.

I can't take it anymore. I collapse about a few blocks away from the school. That's it. I'm done.

As I feel myself about to faint, I hear a faint familiar voice saying

"SAGE, what happened, dude, tell the teachers I'm sick, I'm taking her home."

"Bro, you have a girlfriend."

"I'M JUST GOING TO SEE IF SHE IS OKAY AND LET MY MOM TAKE CARE OF HER."

I can hear footsteps walking away and then a warm touch.

"GOD DAMN, she's freezing.

I feel as if a wave of warmth has covered me and I have been lifted in the arms of the person.

"Don't worry Sage."

Wait, that voice. It-it can't be.

But it can.

Ash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

If we can get 3 votes by 7:00 Pm

then I will do another chapter

bye my Dangels