Move On

I lay under the silk covers, curled up into a small ball. I know that hiding under them won't solve my problems but I just can't take it. I don't want it anymore. I hear a knock on my door. I wanted to be alone so I didn't answer.

"Sage, I know you're in there. Open up, I just want to talk. You can't stay in there forever."

I don't answer him

" *sigh*, listen, it's been 3 weeks, I need to know if you're okay. Please........don't ignore me"

I stayed silent so he can leave me alone.

"Fine........I'll bring up dinner soon. But please......get better. If he doesn't want to be wit-"

I start to bawl

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He stays silent for a few moments and then walks away. I'm gonna have to get up soon to take the dinner from the door and dump it into the toilet. They thought that I've eaten it, but I didn't have one bit. I've been to depressed to eat. Gunner is always trying to check on me, give me food, and cheer me up since.......... I just can't believe......Ash......

********************************************

It was about 2 weeks ago. I trained my wings to fly and me and Ash were flying around when we decided. We decided that we were going to start school here for a while. We wanted to visit all the schools and see which one we wanted. The school that we went to last was good and I liked it but.........

Me and Ash were looking around the school while Anna was talking to the principal in the office to try and see if it's a good school. We were walking down a long hallway that was filled with so many decorations and beautiful colors.

"How do you like the school?"

"I think it's cool. It's.....colorful."

"Haha........Sage."

"Yeah."

Ash turned to me and looked deep into my eyes, while I keeped blushing like the idiot I am.

"I-I-I lo-.........*sigh* I want you to be happy in what ever school you want."

I hugged him tightly. I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"I love you too."

I kissed him, but not for long. I heard the voice of someone, who I never would have imagined that was here.

"I see you have a liking for worms Ash."

We look to see Cosette standing there with a hall pass in her hand. I stare at her in shock.

"Miss me?"

"I-I-I can't. No......what are you doing here? l-leave me alone."

"Actually, I moved here for a few months to stay with my grandparents. I needed to be in school so, here I am. I like your hair by the way. It helps to draw no attention to your worm face."