The Call

You know sometimes I think that God hates me. So that's why he makes things like this happen to me. Cosette starts to walk near me while her friends start to record us. Oh God, I'm so dead.

"So, I heard you're living with Ash now. Let me guess, you blackmailed him into it so you can take my man."

"NO. I would nev-"

"CAN IT. I saw the way he kissed you. He would never do that to someone who he didn't love."

"He doesn't love me. He thinks of me as a......good friend."

"A friend who LIVES WITH HIM!"

"I-I."

WAM.

I fall to the floor, sobbing like a baby. I look up to see the same bag Cosette used to beat me the other day in her hands. Dried blood stained on one side, and fresh on the other. Then once again, she hits me again and again and again. She grabs me from by foot and goes to the big bathroom stall. She makes me sit on the toilet seat and ties me to it with rope she got from her bag. She takes out some duct tape from her bag and starts taping my mouth going around my head.

"There, now you have a complete makeover. See how he likes you now."

She turns around, and walks away. Right when she is about to leave the bathroom she stop's and says.....

"And don't you think I'm finished yet."

She turns off the lights and leaves the bathroom. I start to try and get out of the ropes but she tied them tight. Now I'm a stupid loser, who is covered in blood, tied up on a toilet seat, and crying in the dark. A few minutes pass and I think to myself, what am I going to do? Just then, I remembered that Anna gave me a phone this morning that I can use that call for help! I grab the phone out of my back pocket and try to get it as close to my face as possible. The bright screen shined in the darkness around me. I open it and find the phone app, finally, and press it. I look and turns out Anna already put her number and Ash's number into it. I press Ash's number and he right away answers.

"SAGE, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! You never came back to class and I Freaked out so I went to the bathroom to calm down."

"MMMMM-mmmmmmMMMMMMM!"

"Huh. Wait. press the facetime button."

"I take the phone off my ear and press the button. There was a screen with a live screening of him and mine was loading. When he saw my face he flipped. There was blood everywhere on me, and he could obviously see that I'm crying.

" SAGE! OH MY GOD, WHERE ARE YOU!"

I moved the camera to the toilet so he can see.

"OH GOD. Sage listen to me, you're in the girls bathroom and I can't go there. I'm going to take the phone to our teacher. Stay on the line."

"I was already about to faint when I heard screaming coming from my phone. It sounded like a grown woman and a bunch of other kids. All of a sudden I saw the light come on. The stall door opened and came in the teacher with Ash.

"OH MY LORD! WE NEED TO CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

Ash came over to me as the teacher called 911.