Part 2

Alexandra raced past as the fire arrows whizzed by. Thdiir was behind her, shooting as many arrows as possible trying to stop the bandits from chasing them. Arthur and Henry were yelling at each other like they usually did and Lucas was trying to break it up while they tried to find cover. Elena and Jonathan raced by, followed by Gwen who was having troubles keeping her horse calm. 

"If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be here!" Arthur yelled to Henry. 

"Well at least it isn't my fault that you had to sneeze!" Henry Shouted back. 

"What has me sneezing have anything to do with us getting chased?!" Arthur snapped back. 

"You Sneezed to loudly is all, now look what you've done!" 

"Me?! if it wasn't for you're 'hunter's sense of direction' we wouldn't have stumbled into their lair!" Arthur shouted back. 

Alexandra rolled her eyes and sighed looking back to see their pursuers. the men roared and raised their curved blades higher in the air, Thdiir let another arrow fly by and it struck one under the arm. the man instantly fell off and Thdiir was shooting another arrow. Arthur and Henry were still complaining but Lucas had yelled at them both. 

"Where?" she asked Thdiir frantically as giant boulders started comming into view. 

the rocks were arranged that if you looked hard enough from far away you could see a small and narrow passage way. it reminded her of a labrynth and she didn't want to risk going into another hidden lair and having another group of bandits on their tails. 

"Go straight into that canyon, follow the road, we can loose them there." Thdiir answered. 

Alexandra nodded and they raced on ward, the others quickly followed her into the rocks and almost instantly they could hear that the bandits had been stumped. that didn't, however, mean that they couldn't stop galloping or that the path had become very narrow. they went in a line, Alexandra leading them with Thdiir directions. 

"We're almost there, take a sharp left at the fork." Thdiir answered. 

she nodded and urged Tuor onward. the horse neighed in annoyance as if he was too lazy to go his fastest. she nudged him and he neighed again, picking up his pace. Alexandra smiled, and patted his neck, glad to have him. 

they exited on the top of smooth rocks that over looked a large valley. long shinny grass, shimmered, the fresh dew drops shinning underneath like small crystals as far as the eye can see, the few trees were mainly at the borders and in the very distance she could see the outline of a giant river. she gasped and Tuor walked up to the edge of the rocks and bobbed his head up and down as if agreeing. 

"Beautiful, isn't it? this it he valley of the Seers." Thdiir answered. 

"Do you think she'll be down there?" Elena asked appearing behind them. 

"As long as i can remember she has been in the far North corner, it is the border between the Forgotten lands and the Valley."

"Didn't you say that in the last Shifter village?" Henry asked in annoyance. 

"No he said 'she Might be there,' idiot." Arthur snapped. 

"Most shifters live in the Forgotten Lands since others are afraid to go into the Lands, ghost stories and myths haunt the area." Thdiir answered with a nod. 

"Sounds cheerful." Jonathan stated. 

"It actually isn't as bad as it seems, now we must hurry down. the grass can mask us." Thdiir answered. 

Jonathan nodded and led them down a small trail, at the side of the cliffs. it was also very narrow, as if made for people to run up and down, and it was cut far into the Cliff that it provided shelter of it's own from the hot sun. Alex down the side of the cliff, the grass was so much taller up close to it.