Part 32

this is the gown that Alex and Sapphire wear

Elena's wedding dress

the wedding came faster than Alex could imagine. she ran around her room, yelling at Sapphire who was seated at her vanity doing her make up. Alex got into her gown. it was soft and velvety yet the silver was itchy. a few hand maids helped her tighten the dress as she held her hair up.

"i am almost done, i promise." Sapphire stated, putting on eyeliner.

"Hurry, i need it next. the wedding is in an hour and we haven't even seen Elena!" Alex snapped.

"I know, i know!"

Sapphire jumped out of the vanity seat and began to quickly brush her black hair. Alex didn't wait any longer, she jumped into the chair and began to put her make up on. the hand maids rushed to Sapphire helping her with her hair, by pinning it up with small pins. the pins were dainty that had red or silver beads attached to the end. the deep ruby red disappeared in Sapphire's dark hair. a few of the maids rushed to Alex's side and helped her comb and pin her hair up as she finished the last touches of her face.

"you ready?" Sapphire asked.

"Yes." Alex exclaimed jumping up and grabbing the red flats.

she slipped into them and ran next door to Elena's room. they didn't bother knocking and Elena shreiked trying to hide her corset.

"Calm yourself, it's just us." Sapphire demanded rushing to Elena's side

"i thought you two were men, asking for me." Elena replied with a sigh.

Alex helped Elena into the rest of the wedding dress, tightly tying back the corset making her cough a little. she loosened it and Sapphire worked around them fluffing the gown out so that it wouldn't have any wrinkles. Elena stood on a stool as they worked, they jumped past the train of fabric on the back and finished up her gown.

Sapphire sat her down in a chair and began to do her makeup while Alex began to create the half up half down hairstyle that Elena wanted. they worked quickly, every few minutes Elena would complain about how it was taking too long.