Part 14

Alex looked to each of Arthur's siblings, each of them looking either slightly different or completely different. she had no idea he had so many family members or that he had lived in the poorest of the poor. now that she thought of it, she never caught him complaining back when they were in the army camp. they all seemed tense and guarded when he brought up the Rebel alliances. 

"What do you need our help for?" Elizabeth asked leaning in. 

"Sean, i think it is time you took Bella, Rebecca and Peter to bed." Arthur's mom commanded. 

Sean looked like he was going to protest but with one stern look from his mother he left dragging the children away. Thdiir finally pulled off his hood and each of Arthur's siblings gasped in awe. 

"You're elf folk!" Mary stated. 

"a new enemy is rising, her name is Guinevere she plans to come here and destroy King Edward and take the thrown." Arthur stated, hate growing in his words. 

"I am guessing she isn't a good person." Lance asked. 

"No she is not, she is a murderer. she would kill her friends for fun if you gave her the chance. she is making an army, i do not want to know what she plans to do. if it is joining teams with Edward i do not know, many of the Rebels know of the place called Minthré?" Arthur asked. 

"of course we know of the bloody place, it is where the commander wants to put us. once we burn the lower town the elves have promised us land." Jacob answered hotly. 

Alex looked at each one of them, they all acted excited about going to Minthré, little did they know that their brother and son was going to be a king there. he smiled softly and nodded. 

"We're going to all live together in a huge house, with all our bonny wives and sturdy husbands and even our own children!" Sean exclaimed walking in. 

"Exactly, which brings me to my second point. tomorrow i want you all to quit work and buy yourselves travel clothing and things that you think you might need." he said. 

"What are you talking about, the commander hasn't ordered it yet." Gwain answered. 

"where is you're commander, i want to speak to him." alex spoke up. 

"All of you want to see him?" Mary asked. 

"Yes." Elena answered. 

"Elizabeth and Sean will take you." Lance ordered. 

Sean looked happy and jumped with excitement, running to his older brother and pulling him out the door. Sapphire looked so odd there, for once she did not have Arthur's full attention. Alex smiled and pulled Thdiir's hood over his head, he smiled and nodded in thanks. they followed Sean and Elizabeth into an old boot shop, making their way to the back they walked down a path of hidden stairs that lead outside. there was a small hut with the lights on, Elizabeth pointed to it and nodded. 

"There it is." she whispered 

"commander." Sean called quietly knocking on the door. 

the buff man opened the door and looked at them all, before nodding them inside. 

"Sean what is this all about?" the commander asked. 

"this is my brother Arthur and his friends, they have recently traveled from Minthré." Sean said. 

"Is that so?" the commander asked again. 

"And we come with news of a new and deadlier foe." Thdiir answered pulling off his hood, the commander smiled.