Part 36

Arthur, Sapphire, Alex, Henry and Thdiir waited in the outside courtroom as Nuomor and Elena walked in. they were all ready to go, their horses were next to them. Arthur held Shad's reins and he whinnied unhappily. 

"Do know that you will have to make it back on your own." Nuomor said.

"We know and we will try to hurry." Alex promised. 

"Be safe, all of you." Elena ordered them.

Henry nodded and mounted his horse. Arthur mounted and helped Sapphire on. 

"If Guienevere were to attack before you come back?" Nuomor asked Arthur.

"Lucas should know what to do, but if not...give them hell." Arthur said with a smile. 

Nuomor smiled and nodded taking a step back. he moved his arms in a circle and pushed forward with force. a blue portal appeared. Alex urged Tuor on and soon Thdiir and her were through. Henry followed after.

"Ready" he asked sapphire.

"Yes." she answered. 

Shad jumped into action and through the portal. 

Hey Guys!!!

I know long time no post. but here it is. this sadly is the last chapter of this book. don't worry though there will be a fourth and final book where everyone gets together in the end. characters like Calum and Nicolas will be re-introduced into the final book. it probably will not be as long as this one but it will come. recently i had been on a huge writers block so i apologize again for the long time with no posting. 

if you could i would really appreciate it if you guys would like and vote on my story, it really means a lot to me. it shows me that people actually like what i'm writing and if i should continue on. so please if you could, go back and comment, vote and like on all the chapters you liked or if you think i should improve some new things. thanks for all you do in supporting me and  my writing, i hope you keep reading my stuff even after i am done with this series. 

your's truly, 

Eliza